New "paradise" video preview? "Will you be there?"

by stuckinarut2 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

My wife (unstuck) just saw a new 2-3 min video in her ex JW Facebook feed, depicting a "paradise" scene preview.

It was complete with aerial shots and slow motion montages, with moving music.

Scriptures were quoted across the screen, such as Rev 21:3,4

I Shazamed the music, and it came from another "worldly" album called "World of Dreams.Future world Music" (you should see the song titles from that album!)

So has anyone else seen this? Is it an official WT video, or some private persons production?

If it is official, they seem to have once again resorted to desperate emotional manipulation tactics....

Anyone else know? Anyone else seen it?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Jehovah, the Sovereign of The Universe, has given His People the right to violate copyright because copyright is simply Cesar's law. In Paradise, no one will create and everyone will get an equal share of it.

Selah.

• OrphanCrow
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I think you are describing the last video in the Bunker series.

• NewYork44M
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Video propaganda at its finest.

Why dont they show billions of people lying on the ground with their corpses been eaten by animals and birds like the bible says ?

Dam Watchtower always diverting from bible Scripture.

And this is one of the reasons why JWS are JWS, they are for themselves in their own selfish delusional mind.

We are gong to live forever and everyone else is going to die so that's why we dont care about people living today.

• blondie
    blondie

Do the women have skirts on?!

• blondie
    blondie

I don't have an I-phone, maybe they paid for the privilege of using this song...it's done you know.

No meat, eggs, or dairy products at their picnic.

All young, good looking, no children.

• blondie
    blondie

Disgusting......horses....yes, riding to the meetings on horses, people who have never had horses, what if it rains?

• blondie
    blondie

Guy in beard teaching children////sure this is WTS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit