It's my birthday, I am mourning my lost childhood.

by aojumper 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Really check.....How many people in the world have the means to celebrate birthdays and holidays? How many nonJWs have disfunctional families? How many people of all faiths face religious disillusionment at some point in time? People in my peace group have family members that refuse to speak to them because they do not vote Republican! Life is full of turns, this is just your turn. Grieve,sulk, vent and then go on living.

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

(((((((((AOJ))))))))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !

SQUASHED TOMATOES AND STEW

BREAD AND BUTTER FOR YOUR SUPPER

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !! :)

love from Twink

• Mystery
    Mystery

Happy Birthday (late) K -

I had my 1st Birthday party, just as Gopher did! last year when I turned 40! Funny, my first birthday is when everyone gives you "over the hill" cards. Oh well, it was still great fun.

My husband gave me a surprise party. When it was over and we came back home he said "Thank God!!!" I ask him why. He said "I have never intentionally lied to you about anything, I have had to lie to you these past few weeks trying to keep this a surprise; It was driving me CRAZY!" I think that was the best present of all.

If you are concerned about your JW family members being offended about a "Birthday" card; send them one that tells them that they are wonderful, there are a lot out there. If it happens to fall around their birthday....... they will know the real reason for it.

I will envy the type of B-Day parties you give your kids. They will probably be better than Christmas for them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit