It’s Trump’s Fault!

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Heavens To Betsy...I was just at a Trump rally where I heard Trump himself say that the end of Covid19 is 'just around the corner'.

What crockpot cult organization comes to mind who constantly says to its rank & file members 'the end is just around the corner' in order to hold on to its members?

What a load of crap!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Yet another OUCH! Former WH Chief Of Staff John Kelly is quoted as saying ...

OK Karen.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    OK Karen.

MeanMrMustard...I don't think your 'Karen' is having nearly the amount of fun with this circus of a Presidential campaign as I am!

Three weeks to go and a barrel of laughs ahead.🤣🤣🤣

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

OK then , WHO is to blame ,not WHAT is to blame , for all of the Covid 19 DEATHS in America ?

How many is it now ?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I really don't know if you can fairly blame anyone for how the virus has been handled. So called "experts" disagree and continually change their opinions. Masks won't help. Masks should be mandatory. Etc.

Look at all the "western" Nations. Which have a better success rate with handling the virus? Did they do a lockdown? (Italy) Did they remain open? (Sweden)

In the beginning, it was "trial and error" as NO ONE knew what the virus was. There was a "learning curve". And now 9 months later, there still is no absolute consensus -- even on masks -- let alone treatments, etc.

Would the Biden Administration have done better? (Go see the Obama-Biden handling of Swine Flu.) I don't think things would be much different regardless of who was "calling the shots" on the matter.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Taiwan population of 23 million has had 7 deaths from the virus.

They must have been doing something different to most Western countries to say the least.

It seems they learned their lesson from the SARS outbreak in 2003.

Regardless of who, if anyone, is at fault for the response to the 2020 Covid outbreak, I hope that next time we are better prepared.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard...I don't think your 'Karen' is having nearly the amount of fun with this circus of a Presidential campaign as I am!
    Three weeks to go and a barrel of laughs ahead.🤣🤣🤣

Hmmm. I don’t think you understand how the phrase works. In this case YOU are the Karen.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Hmmm. I don’t think you understand how the phrase works. In this case YOU are the Karen.

Sorry MeanMrMustard if I'm having a good time with this thread at your expense. My advice to you ...don't take offense so easily...live a little...laugh...chuckle...it might prevent a stomach ulcer if you don't already have one...Hmmm!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@JWGoneBad:

Uhhhh. No offense taken... and ... that’s mostly because you aren’t really using offending language. That’s the whole point of answering you with “OK Karen”. You aren’t offending. It’s like you are telling a horribly ineffective “yo-mama” joke.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Who among the current world leaders has the attention span of a fruit fly?

Ask former WH adviser John Bolton for the answer!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit