It’s Trump’s Fault!

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Looks like she wasn’t getting “kidnapped “. They just wanted to hold a trial against her. 😉

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

Hmm trial with explosives. The third world type of trial.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Ouch!...another of Trump's Republican bromance relationships has bit the dust. Word is out that Chris Christie (former Governor New Jersey) is about to write a Dear John Letter to the Donald.

Note the following public comment by Christie:

"...I was wrong. I was wrong to not wear a mask at the Amy Coney Barrett announcement and I was wrong not to wear a mask at my multiple debate prep sessions with the President and the rest of the team,"...

"No one should be happy to get the virus and no one should be cavalier about being infected or infecting others," Christie said. "It is something to take very seriously. The ramifications are wildly random and potentially deadly."

If that doesn't sound like Christie telling Trump it's his (Trump's) fault...then...!

That's what happens when your partner transmits The Clap (covid19) to you!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's sad that Trump derangement syndrome is alive and well. I have no idea who the other person is on the other side but I would imagine there's some derangement syndrome going on with them too.

When you see the state of politics today...........................

Oh, good grief." Charlie Brown.... The secret worried inside us all. | Charlie  brown, Happy birthday charlie brown, Charlie brown peanuts

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Again...Ouch! Another Trump bromance gone south! This time it's Republican Ben Sasse making this public statement to his other Republican buddies about the Donald:

‘What the heck were any of us thinking, that selling a TV-obsessed, narcissistic individual to the American people was a good idea?’”

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@JW GoneBad:

Ben says that Trump has "flirted with White supremacists". And that he "kisses dictator's butts".

Yeahhhhh... right. You guys do understand that as soon as anyone accuses trump of being/flirting/accepting white supremacists, it elicits a resounding "OK Karen" from just about everyone?

• minimus
    minimus

Trump hates Jews. Obviously he hates his daughter, son in law and their kids.

Trump says he does NOT support white supremacy a dozen times yet people say he supports KKK and David Duke and groups that hate blacks and Jews.

Obviously some people just aren’t very bright.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Yet another OUCH! Former WH Chief Of Staff John Kelly is quoted as saying about his previous boss, Trump:

"The Donald is the most flawed person I've ever met...in my life!"

Is this assessment of Trump...John Kelly's fault or is the Donald, himself, at fault for this evaluation of his character? Hmm!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

If all you can bring is ad hominems, you really have nothing of substance to say. I can find hundreds of quotes from people saying similar things about Biden over the years.

People in power are sociopaths, its true about Trump, Biden, Pelosi etc.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Anony Mous...Double OUCH!

A person doesn't have to look far for these quotes about Trump. Don't forget...that if Trump loses it's going to be his own fault...not that Biden is a better candidate...it's going to be Trump's own doing! That is what his own party members are saying...the opposition is just laying back...laying low and watching Trump bury himself in his own chit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit