JW org fighting Royal Commission of Inquiry 3 years, article by Anusha Bradley, RNZ

by EasyPrompt 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vanderhoven7
  • NotFormer
    NotFormer

NZ: establishes abuse in care inquiry.

WT appeals: We don't care for or about anybody!

NZ: Appeal denied!

• FragrantAddendum
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    was unable to identify any cases of abuse perpetrated by elders in the context of providing pastoral support," though it did identify cases of non-familial abuse against four elders.

This is a historical enquiry.

I would like to enquire of any elders, do you know when Watchtower put in writing it that parents are required to be in attendance with minors during any kind of judicial committee, reproof and/or back room counselling session etc?

It at least demonstrates that elders do have pastoral duties involving minors.

Also service meetings. The fact ANY baptised male is to "take the lead" in ALL cases where spiritual activities are taking place - that his authority supersedes any female's - places the Sister's children in a vulnerable position.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Valid points Diogenesister! As an elder, we were only told to never counsel a sister alone. All others could be counseled as an elder saw fit - in the ministry, in private, with parents etc. i saw some situations over the years that helped me see how counsel sessions became molestation events or sexual indiscretions.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Diogenesister - I owe Barbara Anderson more than I can ever repay. She and Joe are wonderful people and staunch advocates for what is right! What they have sacrificed to expose badness is nothing short of amazing.

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

screenshots from "Watchtower PID: Predictable In Deceit"...Watchtower hangs themself

jworg website full of kids stuff

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    ThomasMore - “…I owe Barbara Anderson more than I can ever repay…”

Amen, brother.

Woman’s a fucking superhero.

• FragrantAddendum
  • NotFormer
    NotFormer

King's Counsel Diogenesister: "I would like to enquire of any elders, do you know when Watchtower put in writing it that parents are required to be in attendance with minors during any kind of judicial committee, reproof and/or back room counselling session etc?

"It at least demonstrates that elders do have pastoral duties involving minors.

"Also service meetings. The fact ANY baptised male is to "take the lead" in ALL cases where spiritual activities are taking place - that his authority supersedes any female's - places the Sister's children in a vulnerable position."

💯💯💯💯💯🎇🎆🎉🎊

Rumpole would be proud 👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit