Underground!

by Atlantis 13 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

You're welcome -- it's magnificent and she has great hair genes! People tell me I have the most beautiful hair -- wish I could show them Petra's picture! I have very thick but has a kick/wave and to make it go stick straight like Petras I have to dry out with my head upside down and get dizzy/lol.

Best to you and Petra.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

fastJehu:

Take a german beer (or two)

Oh boy, fastJehu is setting us up with some brews!

Many thanks my friend!

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

LV101:

Upside down! Yikes! Sounds like you might get a headache that way. But, if it works then I guess it is worth it.

When Petra goes for a hair treatment, her dad (Vulcan) and I high-tail it over to the pub. Her hair treatment is an all day affair that a French Lady does for her.

On Petra's hair this French Lady uses weird stuff. (Honey, Vinegar, Coconut Oil, and a Hair Conditioner that is so thick, it pours out of the bottle like glue), and other tricks of the trade. She braids Petra's hair using sharp sticks, so Vulcan and I keep our distance. We never know when she might whack us with one.

Atlantis!

• LV101
    LV101

Hahahahaha -- Ahh, sounds like she goes to the best and good idea to keep that beautiful mane swingin' -- pub sounds like great place to hang and duck! I've now discovered my fave hairdresser in Australia -- my husband said he doesn't believe it and I'll probably now have to travel there as hairdresser only visits the US twice a year.

Beauty is pain! I've flown to Italy just to find my perfect evening gown for grand opening of Bellagio -- daughter in college there told me not to waste my time looking in so cal or this country - great advice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit