Underground!

by Atlantis 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    If you want the files listed below send Atlantis a pm. We will provide you the download links privately. You do NOT need to include anything else. No emails, no names, no addresses, Nothing! This is to protect you and Simon's board.

1. Tuesday Night Meeting 1 .mp4

2. Pioneer Meeting 1, Incorrect Bible Study. Let student ask questions. Don't interrupt students questions.

3. Tuesday Night Meeting 2 .mp4

4. Pioneer Meeting 2, Correct Bible Study

5. Elders Meeting .mp4

scan 10001

Petra!

• TexWiller
    TexWiller

Hello Atlantis,

greetings from myself and on behalf of MacHislopp.

I've sent you a pm.

Btw such a nice picture of Petra

Have a nice time.

T.W. and JC MacHislopp

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Tex:

Atlantis and Nevada bragged of you and MacHislopp many times in my years of growing up. Most of the people on this board I always called my "uncle" or "aunt" when I was a little brat.

I am still a brat, just older and bigger!

Petra!

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate
    Who is Petra? And what are these files? I don't have enough privacy to download things at the moment.
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

Thanks for the PN.

For information only:
    The video "Tuesday Night Meeting 2 " is uploaded 2 times and the video "Tuesday Night Meeting 1" is missing.

• LV101
    LV101
    Hi Atlantis - Petra has some beautiful hair there -- beautiful girl!
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

FastJehu:

Are you sure? Both videos look the same, but one shows the "incorrect" way to handle a bible study, and the other video shows the "correct" way to handle a bible study.

If an error has been made we will gladly upload them again. No problem!

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

LV101:

Thank you! Petra started growing her hair long when she was a child in honor of her mother. Petra's mother who always wanted to grow long hair, passed away from breast cancer soon after Petra was born.

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

FastJehu:

Thank you for your assistance!

Ok, we check all the videos again to make sure they are correct. All of them are in a zipped folder. Two of them look the same, but one is the "incorrect" and the other is the "correct" way to handle a bible study.

Atlantis!
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

@ Atlantis

Thanks - now the missing file "1.Tuesday night 1.mp4" was included in your zip.
    In your PM this file was missing.

Thanks a lot.

Take a german beer (or two)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit