Anyone here take any chance you get to tell others how dangers the cult is?

by mickbobcat 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i do. Facebook community groups the subject of JW's comes up sometimes..i pull no punches. Well meaning sorts sometimes comment saying what nice people JW's are...

• jhine
    jhine

Stan , yes people do generally see JWs as a bit weird but harmless. Which of course is how they present themselves on doorsteps . It's all a very carefully worked out con by the GB .

Jan

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the fact is--most JW's are nice people ( well--outwardly ), they genuinely believe in what they have known from their childhood. Its only when one tries to leave they find out just what a screwed up mess the cult really is. That's the message i try to get across to anyone who might be curious.

• Overrated
    Overrated

I was in a laundry mat and saw two JW's drop Watchtower 's on different location inside the place. I followed them and picked up their "trash" and put in the trash. The owner of the laundry mat thanked me.

• jhine
    jhine

Stan l should have said that the WT is presented as a bit weird but harmless

I realise that most JWs are nice , sincere people . What l meant was that the Watchtowers that are ( were ) handed out are the non JW friendly versions with non of the controversial stuff in . JWs are taught to " fudge " answers to awkward questions . I know that l have been flat out lied to on my doorstep , but most people wouldn't know that JWs will do this . This is how the average JW is told to present the Org

So the impression that most people get is one of a basically nice religion which has a few odd ideas. This is a well thought out strategy from the GB who want to suck people in .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit