Elder dissassociates himself from platform!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 16 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Ditto BottleGate_'s "Awesome."

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

This is the best way to leave. The more people are quiet, the more power the WT retains. Sadely, as a fader, I don't have the pride and joy that will certainly be rewarded to this man for his bravery! Bravo!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

How did he get on the platform without a jacket in the first place?

Interesting video.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I wonder if it may have been a field service meeting, instead of a regular meeting. He has no jacket and his bookbag (field service bag I presume,since they use tablets almost exclusively during the meetings). I cannot understand the German, so if we had a transcription it would clear up the exact circumstances.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The religion the Watchtower publishing corporation started the JWS is nothing but a con and scam.

The doctrines that were created by this Corporation was never strongly supported in the bible and that's why hundreds of other Christian based faiths never said a thing about 1914 or mankind living in the last days.

The doctrines that this organization created and proliferated for over a century were nothing more than a commercialized fraud, a lot of people who were or are in this organization are starting to realize that.

• LV101
    LV101

'No Jacket Required' sounds like his stage performance at his Swan Song. He probably caught the clergy class off guard and maybe they were enjoying the reality show (can you imagine the PIMOs!) or most likely they didn't even hear what he was saying since it's the same propaganda every single time. Then again, the cult might have the big brother system tracking/recording every word in these critical times.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

He talks about the false date setting for sure, 1925 1975 etc etc and he also mentions, I think, that paradise earth is a Jewish concept not a Christian one. Christians have another hope....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit