The Next Mega File Folder!

by Atlantis 49 Replies latest jw friends

• sotivi
    sotivi
    Atlantis, How will the material be ready, send a link in PM, please, or how will the new material be available. Thanks in advance
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

sotivi:

Let me know which file folder you want and I'll send a link to your pm box.

Petra!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

sotivi:

If you were talking about the website and not a file, it will be some time before it will be finished. I will check and see if I could maybe get you in there now, but I doubt they will let me reveal a link to it.

Atlantis has uploaded about 3 terabytes and still has about 3 more terabytes to upload to the site, including secret branch videos and a massive bunch of other stuff. It will be the largest website ever created for files and videos.

I would have to ask permission from the site owner to let anyone get access before it is completed.

Petra!

• sotivi
    sotivi

Atlantis, Great, the whole site, it’s already interesting, I want to see it already! Thank you for your efforts! If there is an opportunity and permission, please send a link for review, thanks in advance.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

sotivi:

Ok sotivi, I'll see if they are ready to allow guests.

Petra!

• kindred
    kindred

I'd like the links to French and English please. Thanks!

• TaubeG
    TaubeG

Still available?
    Please share here too

• carson
    carson

Hey Atlantis can I have the link to Mega folders, if all are active, please? Can we get access to website also? Excited to see

Thanks,

• secret garden
    secret garden
    • please give me English folders
      Thank you

• amul
    amul

Please send all the English language folders.

Thank You!

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit