clearpoison

Na Ja,

Ganz herrliche Sachen,

Es könnte sein.

CP

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

clearpoison:

Delivered! Hurry as there are only a few more hours until the link expires.

---------------------------

Petra!

• sotivi
    sotivi

Atlantis, 6 Terabytes, when is it planned?

• jekcorner
    jekcorner

Please send the English language folder thanks

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

sotivi:

It is going on right now as we speak. Atlantis is sending files a little at at time until 6 terabytes are reached. It is so massive that when I go in there to look at all the files it looks like it never ends. And to top that off, he is only half way finished! You are literally swimming in secret files, videos, transcripts, the works!!!

There are about 70 people involved and all of them are contributing to the site.

Petra!

• Rocksolid
    Rocksolid

Pls, the English folder, thanks.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Rocksolid:

I am sending you a pm with the English large folder.

---------------------------

Petra!

• Jesuit Scholar
    Jesuit Scholar

Please, English, French and any Spanish would be awesome! Thank you for all you do!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Jesuit Scholar:

The French file folders are massive. Each file folder is about 10 gigabytes and there 4 of them. I am not sure about the Spanish ones. I will have to check and see how large they are. I will probably have to separate them into smaller folders just like I did the French ones.

I will check on the French files first and see if the download links are still active. If they are not active I will need to upload them again to get new links.

I am going to grab a cup of strong coffee and I will reply below on the status of everything.

Petra!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Jesuit Scholar:

All 4 download links for the French file folders are in your pm box. I will have to check and see about the Spanish ones.

Petra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit