The words I refuse to use

by Chook 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

New system, brother, sister , Kingdom Hall, wordly person, in the truth . There is a whole Jw language that has to be deprogrammed.

• kairos
    kairos

Happifying!!

• Tallon
    Tallon

Reaching out.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Spiritual,

New World, New Order, Paradise, Spiritual Paradise (they keep changing this one lol)

Heavenly hope/ Earthly hope

Ministerial Servant IT'S NOT THE BIBLE HELLO!! LOL

And the number one pet peeve expression I am trying to never think about again STUMBLE/STUMBLING yuch

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

I'm trying real hard to not say

FUCK JEHOVAHS WITNESSES!!!

hard to do ....

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Aye, you've hit this nail squarely on its head!

Quote from Article:

Most cults start their induction by trying to stop both individualistic and critical thinking like the army their job is the first to break you than remake you as one of them. This involves the introduction of a “sacred creed” that members may have to live by. Through open confession and subordination of the individual to the doctrine the cult ensures control and “purity”. Cults deliberately induce powerful emotions like fear, guilt but also pride. They tend to develop their own language, dress and signals which shows their specialnessMost cults start their induction by trying to stop both individualistic and critical thinking like the army their job is the first to break you than remake you as one of them. This involves the introduction of a “sacred creed” that members may have to live by. Through open confession and subordination of the individual to the doctrine the cult ensures control and “purity”. Cults deliberately induce powerful emotions like fear, guilt but also pride. They tend to develop their own language, dress and signals which shows their specialness

• waton
    waton

"The Name" in prayer, Jesus did not. If you have to pray, to a possible creator the most truthful you can do is say "father" mother? life giver.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

"The Elders"

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

Inactive

• zeb
    zeb

"arrangement", "we conclude" "It is therefore apparent'.. "points"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest