The Security of Following Rules

by minimus 10 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What usually happens when you trade liberty for security? You end up with neither. You trade the chance of catching a cold (that has the label "Covid 19") for being told to shut down your whole life, ultimately to take a vaccine that is going to kill and harm far more people than the original virus ever could have. And it will be mandatory, since you would rather have that security against a cold (but not against having your whole DNA permanently ruined) instead of the freedom to manage the risks yourself.

And that goes for the rules within the washtowel. Instead of being able to manage risks and benefits of your actions, you are expected to follow washtowel rules. Those rules benefit the washtowel, not the members. Since when does it benefit one to reject a good job just because you might be celebrating a holiday or miss a few boasting sessions that can be made up online? And for what? Just so you get to live a miserable life dedicated to helping some entity in the Pleiades region enslave the whole world and then the whole universe?

And what about supporting your nation? I would rather have the right to vote, and have that vote count, along with the responsibility that comes with being informed of what my vote is going to do if successful, instead of a ban on voting. If you are stopped from voting, or from signing petitions to get those committing this fraud charged with high treason (which, last I knew, carries the death penalty at this level), you are not going to be able to do your little piece to improve the world that little bit. No, you cannot save the world alone. But, you can help your little bit--or, by obeying the washtowel, you can allow George Soros the opportunity to impose global communism without your little bit of resistance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit