People that post questions constantly to feel big?

by REALNESS 56 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    ass whuppin!

No....it's whoopin

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

git ain't proper, either. Muhammed Ali said it like I say it. So watch it or else you're gonna git a good ass whuppin' too.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Realness: There is preponderance of evidence that you are not being truthful, that will hold up in a court of law Not sure if you would like the explanation of IP addresses and the mathematical improbability of you being on this site, someone from the same IP coming to this site having the same all caps user name, having used multiple user names before, using the same grammatical quirks...SHALL I GO ON????

Also, what you said to Farkel was rude.

<of the one day Farkel will respond to a post of mine believing class>

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

And it should be ARSE not ass, the queens english my friend...and if there is going to be any woopin done frakel, debacle, farknell whatever is going to get it.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

WHOOO HOOO I place money on Farkel anyone else...odds...hmmm how much time before Realness gets himself deleted.

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Sheila M : What i said to Farkel was rude?. And Farkel comparing me to a genocidal murderer was not?. jeeeeeeeesus.

Circumstantial evidence i will not explain my therory on what happened again, this is boring me now.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Also, what you said to Farkel was rude.

No, it's called Karma.

• nilfun
    nilfun
    Adolph Eichmann

This must be that "Godwin's Law" thingie that Gitasatsangha was talking about...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Prisca:LOL

• Brummie
    Brummie

Poor REALNESS, everytime he opens his mouth he gets busted,

Shooo Busted!

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit