People that post questions constantly to feel big?

by REALNESS 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Look, REALNESS, the fact that you haven't been deleted yourself means that you've been given an opportunity to redeem yourself.

It's up to you what you choose to do with that opportunity.

Love, Scully

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Hs You are basing your judgement on a guess, in the past you have shown sound judgement based on what you know not what you guess. So i ask again how do you KNOW i am lying?.

In which case just call it sound judgment based on your behavior in the past and in the present, coupled with an inane attempt to explain how somebody managed to use a computer with the same IP address as your own that would not fool a dead tree.

HS

• JH
    JH
    Jh how the hell have i shown any hatred, tut get real i have not. Show me when.

By pointing me and minimus the way you did. You did it twice in 10 minutes. First on my thread, and then you started your own thread dealing with the same comment.

If everybody that hates another person starts a thread and tries to demolish the reputation of another person, well, that's mean. If you don't like a topic, then don't reply to it, that's all.

This is a friendly forum, and you are welcome as long as you are friendly and abid by the rules. One account per person, and respect of all posters.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

It's easy to figure out -

Realpest, Torn Star and elimn8 are all pioneering in the same congregation.

Remember - it's cheeses that pleases.

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Jh Ok i agree that it may have come accross a bit mean, that was not what i intended.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I happen to like the questions asked by Minimus and JH, and others who ask them as well. Get's ya thinking. What's the harm in that?.....oops, sorry to end this post by asking a question. Is that wrong?...oops, there I go again.....am I stuck in some loop?....oops....

• Scully
    Scully

REALNESS:

REALNESSRe: ENGLAND
    Post 21 of 53
    since 05-Mar-03

It took long enough for someone to pick that one up............................i,ve been waiting.......i have no problem with my position on this, i enjoy football and have interest in the english team since i live here, at the end of the day it is just a game and it is for each person to decide if they can allow themselves to do the same.

R

IP: nVWb0RR/8+y/pYOF

Perhaps you can tell us all where this "public terminal" is that allows you to post at 2 am and 5 am in the UK. We North Americans don't often see that kind of service.

Love, Scully

• JH
    JH

Minimus and I do start many threads, and maybe it does irritate some. Simon allows 3 threads a day. Before it was 2. Some forums, you can start as many as you want.

We all have a different styles, and Minimus and I love to ask questions. 2 poeple out of 8000 ain't that bad?

Lets forget about this now. OK.

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Rocket: very funny ha ha ha ha, i was quite like them too sometimes they just bug me after a while, my post came accross a bit mean which was not what i intended.

• gumby
    gumby
    REALNESS Re: Realness ,how can we trust you?
    Post 48 of 53
    since 05-Mar-03

Everbody: The answer to your question is that you cant. Trust is something we have to earn and i understand why there is alot of skepticism regarding my post.

First i would like to say to KLS that i NEVER made that comment to you. On tuesday evening/morning i was in chat and do not recall speaking to you and certainly deny ever making such a comment. Tuesday was the first time i had commented in chat, on previous occasions i had lurked said the odd hello and left, so while i am sorry a comment like that was made i deny all responsibility for making it.

To clear up some confusion about my identities and lay my self bare i present the following:

ELOHIM - This was me, my first ever post i had gained alot of information on the wtbs that had shocked me and needed to find more. Rather than post as an active jw( i had noticed the backlash that often occurs when one tries to defend the wtbs) i posted as an exjw.......i made a few posts but needed to be challenged and put my beliefs up for examination.....so i got another screen name of.....

GING - This was me when first posted in late dec-02, i had been lurking on the board and posted a few times as ELOHIM . I had plenty of information that i had gained from other sources on the web regarding the wtbs and their scandals, all of which i accepted and knew to be true. I still beleived in the doctrines of the wtbs and was throughly behind them. I made my first post with a big slab of sarcasm and in a light hearted manner attacking you apostates, i wanted to stir you up, because although i knew of the UN involvement and other issues still believed i had the truth and i wanted to challenge you. This certainly worked and you all came out the way i expected. Simon then caught me out as a duplicate..ELOHIM & GING were the same. I know this was decietful and i apologise, i should have deleted ELOHIM before taking my new stance. Anyway i was duly deleted as a troll and i disappeared to hang my head in shame and contemplate and find more info elsewhere......However i returned to defend the wtbs once more....this time as.......

MOLHIE-NIGG - (Some accused me of being racist with this name...any racist meaning was accidental, i simply rearranged the letters of my former names) Anyway i was back and defended the view of the wtbs, again i used a healthy dose of sarcasm and expected a challenge, i was dissapointed alot of you took my posts seriously and were unable accept that a jw could have a sense of humor and label me a troll because i defended the wtbs views.....towards the end of a few posts when all the troll disses had left i was challenged to a debate by Stinkypantz and Jgnat, which i duly accepted......however when i tried to post back on the debate what did i find?....yep i had been deleted again, i was throughly pissed off at this and can only assume that it was for trolling, which i dont beleive i did, whatever the reason i decided to privately e mail Simon to explain my position and ask him to post it on the board ( after my deletion comments were made which defamed me and i wanted to prove these people wrong). I e mailed Simon and in short asked for it to be posted and me be renstated.......i could have just rejoined but wanted to go through the right channels, anyway neither happened so i..................came back as REALNESS....

REALNESS - I explained in my first post who i was and included my e mail to Simon so this could be expalined. I learned from my past mistakes and duly toned down the sarcasm and wit and stuck to discussing things with other members. By this time i had all the information on how corrupt the org was and i even had rejected most of their doctrines, but i still thought that however twisted their doctrines appeared and bad they looked, if they were truly Jehovahs people i would be able to defend them. I attempted to make a last ditch attempt to prove to myself that they were right, however i could not lie to myself a moment longer, i had known all this for months but it had only come to the fore now. Strangley i still had doubts i was thinking straight until i saw a thread from THE TRUTH a jw posting here and it was crystal clear this guy was speaking bollocks and making a fool out of himself.

So thats it......i made the annoucment on thursday, i will post full details of this on my original thread after i have kicked THE TRUTHS and SWORD OF JAHS ass for hijacking my thread with their BullS*it Jehovah talk.

The REAL REALNESS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit