UN Library again... The "NGO Resource Center"

by AntiEntropy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin
    Yeah, you're right. I keep forgetting about my parents' blind acceptance - any explanations are usually made by apologists. It's the mindset, and easy to 'forget' since I don't see my parents anymore. x
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Barrold Bonds - "...not true, the charter they signed included that wording already..."

Finkelstein - "...The WTS lied once again about what the original application stated within."

Once again, for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls...

...if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What can be observed and evaluated is that the WTS's GB heads and their closely associated peers are not under the same scrutiny to their actions or behavior.

Did the people or person who did this joining of the UN as a NGO get reprimanded or counseled privately for their actions ?

Of course not, the action was to do this all behind the eyes of the rest of the organization.

The forwarding action was to explain as an excuse to what they did once it was openly revealed.

• AntiEntropy
    AntiEntropy

My questions are very specific. I've searched many key words by googling so far.

Logic is logic.

When I get answers of the above, I can finalized. It'a a logic game when it comes to debating.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

I could make sure that "NGO Resource Center" moved once and it is not in the NGO Bldg. now but I can't find when it moved.

Link here.

UNITAR stands for United Nations Institute for Training and Research.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

At least in my area there was a passing comment made at a summer convention I believe in the mid 2000's.

It was something to the effect of the following:

some have read into the society's obtaining a library card with the UN.

Then there was some cavalier statement that it was sad that it was being used to mislead others over this innocent library card.

I would stress it was super quick and passing but there was a brief comment.

• AntiEntropy
    AntiEntropy

I left a question to UN DPI : http://outreach.un.org/ngorelations/contact-us/

Hello,

I'm studying the Watchtower's history related with UN NGO DPI.

(1) When NGO Resource Center moved to the present location? I read a post saying that the center moved from the Bldg in which Dag Hammarskjöld Library is located.
    (2) Does NGO Resource Center have exclusive information that can't be obtained by the public entities with commonly available tools?
    (3) Is there any chance for the public to enter and access NG Resouce Center?

Thanks for your service in advance.
  • AntiEntropy
    AntiEntropy

@ betterdaze,

Thanks for your answer, I did understand when I first saw your post.

By the Facebook record, we could know they move to UNITAR building in 2013, However we can't be sure when the NGO Resource Center left the Dag Hammarskjöld Library. ^^;;

Your answer was great. My question had a miss point.

Many thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit