My Girlfriend’s Beautiful Scottish Terrier Died Yesterday 😥

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Losing a pet is like losing a member of the family

Yep!

• millie210
    millie210

Heartfelt sympathy to you Minimus and your girlfriend over the loss of your wonderful Mia

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Yes...loosing our furry tail waggin' friends is definitely rough. It's enough to make you swear off having another pet. Time will be a friend to you in all of this however. Hang in there for now.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I misread the title and thought you had a beautiful Scottish girlfriend. 😎

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you so much, my friends. My girlfriend just took a lovely pic of Mia and I sitting on the steps by the house a few days ago. We just never saw this coming.

Honestly I just feel so bad for my girlfriend. I have never seen anyone cry like this. I had to go to the store but I’m going back there now so I’ll check in later.

Thank you once again!

• minimus
    minimus

Lol , Slim, she’s a beautiful Italian girl .

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

So sorry for your loss. We lost our lab last July and it still hurts. Baby girl help me through alot of PTSD crap. Take care. Still Totally ADD

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I'm sorry this happened. It happens to everyone who has a pet and it is never easy. I've had numerous dogs and cats over the years. The last few dogs I've had were senior adoptions. It doesn't matter if those seniors last a few months or a couple of years, it truly sucks to have to make that final decision. Take the time to mourn your loss.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s like a human loss or even worse

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I've shed way more tears over pets that died than over most people who have died.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit