Get Woke Go Broke

by punkofnice 15 Replies latest social current

• riblah
    riblah
    • I now boycott certain brands because I've had enough of being talked at like a p.o.s. because I'm a middle aged white male. I know they're all bloody hypocrites too.

If you like Coke, Sam's Cola is just as good- if not better.

• hoser
    hoser

If you like movies you should buy up the old John Wayne and Clint Eastwood shows on DVD while you still can.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    ribby - Sam's Cola

I've not seen that in the UK. I like what they sell in the local Turkish shop.

Hoser - I love those Clint Eastwood films.

LUHE - I enjoy a few youtubers like Nerderotic, Heel vs babyface, critical drinker and Bowlstrek.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Punk - yeah, Critical Drinker is great, isn't he?

He's a published author who knows his stuff about movies, but he also has a wicked sense of humour too.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    LUHE - yeah, Critical Drinker

He's very on the ball and ends up with a Glaswegian, 'noooow goo aweee, nooooow!'

There are a few YouPubers that I view but not all of them I warm to. Alex Bellfield seems genuine but I can't help feeling he's not all he seems. He exposes a lot of Police corruption and defecates on the BBC a lot......but there's something that I can't quite put my finger on that seems to leave a bad taste with me.

Bowlestrek is well worth a squint.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

If it's critiquing woke-ness in movies, particularly in Disney Star Wars, that you're after, another good youtuber is Robot Head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit