Heart warming words from my 13 year old granddaughter during our Thanksgiving dinner

by Still Totally ADD 13 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

STILL TOTALLY ADD:

I am glad you had this heartwarming Thanksgiving get-together with your granddaughter and other family.. It is truly priceless to be reconnected with the family the religion tried to separate us from!

When I ‘faded’ from the JW religion my first act was to send out Christmas cards to many people..I had a lot of time to make up for and it was a middle-finger to this religion that tried to isolate me from the only people in the world who really cared about me!

This attempting to separate me from my non-Witness family and unsuccessfully trying to get me to quit my decent job are the two biggest reasons besides the 1995 Generation teaching that I finally left the JWs.

I am now retired and connected with my family and I am forever grateful I never listened to the religion!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Great stories from everyone. Anymore out there? Still Totally ADD

• under the radar
    under the radar

Out of the mouths of babes! Wow, what a wonderful tribute!

Wishing you all health and happiness for the holidays and the coming year. Family is everything...

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

S.T.ADD , that was a great experience you had and one that could never be repeated at a JW convention .

I wish you and all of your family the best now that you have re-connected with each other ,and that was a beautiful sentiment from your granddaughter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit