Jws finally knock my door

by scruffmcbuff 27 Replies latest members private

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Vanderhoven72 hours ago

As soon as a person admits they WERE Witnesses...the conversation is over.

and thats exactly what i used to do if i couldnt be arsed with the door work.

• jws
    jws

My method was to never admit being a JW at one time and listen and ask questions and make comments that didn’t go along with the stupid step by false step reasoning they try to feed you.

The one time I tried to use JW stuff, I told them a friend gave me info. Haven’t had one knock since. I’m afraid they saw me as apostate (or dangerous like one) and marked their territory card to avoid me.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Keep those donuts warm; I'll be right over.

• rockemsockem
    rockemsockem

Next time I am going to open the door fast and say in a deep voice Azazzle said you were coming.

• Ding
    Ding

They don't witness any more?

They just show a video?

That's like the days when they played a phonograph recording of Rutherford.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I was just thinking here is a tact you could of used(and I have used this with my PIMI JW relatives).Tell them that you were a former Mormon who recently left the religion after you researched them on the net and here is an example that helped you decided that the religion was just a man made sham.

https://youtu.be/sLCjUHsZD-U

Then ask them questions like.

I cant believe how little I knew about the religions history after been a member for so many years. Etc.

That video is so relatable to the jw religion so just make it up as the need arises. Take literature and ask them to call again. Good luck next time.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Yeah, the adrenaline rush...

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Good work.

If I knew they were coming I’d have had Geoffrey Jackson at the ARC ready on my phone and said “sure, then I’d like to show YOU a video”.

• carla
    carla

pale.emperor, you have to have them watch your video first otherwise they won't honor any requests to watch your video after a jw one. If you try to make a deal with a jw you have to make sure your deal comes first! that has been my experience. That is why deals don't work with jw's, they will never actually follow through.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Tell them

“oh... I am waiting for in important phone call but I really do want to talk about a video I have already seen of one of your governing body gentleman speechifying “

When they get back, have the ARC etc vids ready.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit