International convention headed for cleveland August 2019

by nowwhat? 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Just sayin' btw what's so special about these anyway? All it is, is inviting rich delegates from other countries to hear the same thing. Now here in cleveland as noted, there has been a lot of k.h.closings and consolidations. Is this an attempt to pre occupy the local drones to get all excited about what hospitality events to plan and not focus on how they are getting screwed? Coincidence? Hmmmm

• sir82
    sir82

???

In the letter that was read to our congregation, Cleveland was not one of the sites listed as hosting an international convention.

They read Atlanta, Houston, Miami, Phoenix, and St. Louis as the only US host cities.

Did they announce something different in your congregation?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

None of this possible. The org has collapsed. Also we have been told rc’s are being held in small venues only. Please tell your lies somewhere else.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

That's what my uber brother told me maybe I got bad intel

• James Jack
    James Jack

They announced at our Hall there where 7 US Locations

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

i am so bored right now.

• sir82
    sir82

They announced at our Hall there where 7 US Locations

Correct - the 5 cities listed above, with Houston and Miami having 2 each (one English, one Spanish) for a total of 7 international conventions in the USA.

Still haven't seen anything indicating they've added "Cleveland".

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think they are going to announce that the end is very soon, perhaps the incoming year 2019

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I think they are going to announce that the end is very soon''

You know something, I was watching a youtuber the other day. He left the Borg, I think his name is 'Ian', I forget his last name.

Anyway, after he left the Borg, he told his family that the ''end WILL always BE close, or around the corner''.

Such has been the case and always WILL be the case. Once you research the Borgs history and read books like 'Crisis of Conscience'

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    That's what my uber brother told me maybe I got bad intel

Lol you missed my sarcasm font.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit