Kinda Sad Re: Cart "Witnessing"

by Captain Schmideo2 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

That is pretty sad!!

Looks like central, or western Oklahoma. OKC and surrounding areas have plenty of parks with trails & stuff. Tulsa & eastern OK is actually kinda hilly, so I doubt the pic was taken there.

Regardless, it looks like a nice, sunny day to: help a neighbor mend a broken fence, feed a homeless vet, mentor some disadvantaged youth, ect.

I recall that after the OKC bombings, many churches in the area joined together with various aid agencies to offer shelter & healing. Same thing happened when the tornadoes leveled parts of town in recent years. There's always been an attitude there of "we're all in this together." It's an attitude shared by many, though I'm guessing it's probably not shared by many JWs. I say that as a non-JW, but that's the impression I get.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

2 + 2 = 5:

JWs are loving this new cart witnessing from what I have heard.

Head down to the waterfront, set up your cart, find a comfy seat and wait for two hours.

Repeat this at weekly intervals and receive everlasting life and many fruit platters.

And a panda. Obviously.
  • bradford
    bradford
    Every time I see or hear about cart witnessing I just hear that amazing cart song..
  • Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

It was windy, but today was in the 70's. Next week, it is going to be cold again....

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Do they realize how silly they look. Oh yes, that's a religion I would love to join.

Have there been one assembly part on how great the cart work is doing.

You know something like, I was working the cart work and a guy had just mugged this little old

lady in the park and he ran by my cart and the angel tripped him right in front of my cart. I placed

a WT with him while he was down. He is now my bible study. We are still working on returning

the little old lady purse. But Jehovah is great, sorry I mean the GB is great.

• steve2
    steve2

Is that happy poser holding a stick in his right arm?

What's its purpose?

Is it for an imaginary whiteboard so he can point out to the bored passersby how 1914 is "still" true?

Or to stop interested parties from taking more than one tract?

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

No, it's a pants crease.
    Or, "that dude's really packin' something!"

Or, it's a subliminal inserted into the picture to distract and distress you!

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

LoL...yeah, I think I see an evil face towards the bottom, near his ankle.

Off topic, but right now this minute, there's a CNN piece on the Waco stand-off with Branch Davidians. And now that the Warwick place looks more like a compound...just makes you wonder.

• steve2
    steve2
    Wow - a crease in his pants? Yes, you're right. ☺️
  • clarity
    clarity
    Exerting themselves vigorously I see!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit