jehovah god

jesus god

ohmy god

oooooh god

tony god

etc

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Just one thing wrong with knowing good and bad. It prevents joke-hova from setting up standards of "good" and "bad" that go against nature, and then enforcing them on us. And, once we know the real good and bad, joke-hova needs Noahide Law to force us back into slavery under threat of getting your head chopped off (yup, that is the penalty under that cursed law for breaking one of the 7 main rules, and there are nearly infinite ways to break them).

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

God has shunned Satan perhaps for so going against his wishes, or perhaps just asking reasonable questions! Sounds familiar does it not? So like many of us who start questioning and out you go ! The only answer for challengers - Disfellowshipping !

Wow the mind boggles once you are thinking outside the box !

Zing.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Actually it's later Christian writings that Identify Satan with the serpent in Eden. So as far as the story goes when originally written there was no unseen spirit using ventriloquism to talk to Eve that all came much latter. Gnostics OTOH have a whole different take on Adam and Eve and the Demiurge, who wanted to keep them ignorant the Serpent is the hero in this rendition.

http://gnostic-jesus.com/gnostic-jesus/Overview/adam-and-eve.html

• LostAdam
    LostAdam

My question is why Satan is referred so little in OT and plays a critical role in NT ?

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

So many scriptures are talking to me ever so clearer about God now. What was I thinking when I joined the cult ! Of course I did not have the luxury of the internet, a laptop at all, (yeah for some of us these are luxuries to have and to hold); so just could not do any research at all. Had to just stay put.

Now that I have a little freedom and some partial luxuries, I am glad to learn things.

Zing

• blondie
    blondie

Just a guess, Lost Adam,

My question is why Satan is referred so little in OT and plays a critical role in NT ?

The confrontation in Genesis with god's seed and Satan's seed did not begin until Jesus came to earth and Satan succeeded in having Jesus put to death (bruised in the heel). From then on it seemed more imporant.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Satan's role in the Old Testament seems to be that of a prosecution attorney, nothing more then that, not some type of archenemy of a totally self absorbed egocentric Jehovah. Not all Christian believed that,, there were 2 schools of thought the Gnostics had a much different idea.

• stillin
  • ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Oh boy! I have never done so much studying , researching , reading bible n books on cults n other subjects when I was PIMI!

I want to thank Simon and everyone else here who share and share ; discuss and discuss; all the things that they find out. It has helped so many, to see past the smokescreen and see TTATT.Thank you all.

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit