Replacing God?

by punkofnice 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

disillusioned JW--I think you are going to do Great in the New World order, where you will have nothing an be happy. But wait--maybe you have to make A I your god or you don't get to live there...

• DarleneGatus
    DarleneGatus

If you look at history, enoughisenough, there have been many cataclysms on our little planet, such as the Permian extinction and the event that took down the dinosaurs, but none of these "end times" has been followed by a paradisaic New World Order. Would be nice though, without dictators or people like the GB ordering people about. Maybe it would be better to hope for some kind of reincarnation?

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

"With the lack of belief in God/s, I'm wondering if all the seeming (note: I said seeming!), deification of people like Donald Trump"

Fixed it for you.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    DJW - Greta Thunberg's message is a truthful one, which is well founded in scientific knowledge.

Saint Greta hasn't got any message. She just whinges from a script prepared for her. She offers no solutions. Her family are grifters. Failed actors and showbiz people looking for a grift to get money. What scientific evidence have they offered and from what sources? I'll bet, nothing!

Humpster. Deary, me, deary me. What are you telling us? Trump? I guess you are referring to your Donald? That fixes nothing if you're not in America. There are other places in the world apart from America, you know. Politics? How and tribal you are, ducky-egg.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

punkofnice, I guess you have not been watching the science documentary shows on PBS in which Greta is interviewing scientists about climate change and teaching the views that climate scientists are saying. But I have watched those science shows. See Climate Change - The Facts | PBS (see also Press Releases- PBS Reveals Surprising Truths About Climate Change in New Documentary CLIMATE CHANGE – THE FACTS (bbcstudiospressroom.com) ). There is also a three part show called Greta Thunberg: A Year to Change the World | PBS .

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

The comment of "... the New World order, where you will have nothing" is silly nonsense. I don't believe it at all.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Diisy - PBS

What's that? An American TV show? Not a show or channel we get here in the UK. I avoid American TV like the plague to be honest with you.

Greta is interviewing scientists about climate change and teaching the views that climate scientists are saying.

I take all this with a pinch of salt. We all should. It depends who's in the payroll of whom.

After being lied to by the WBT$, I don't believe things just because 'scientists' make claims. What about the 'scientists' that disagree?

The Thunbergs are a as I stated....on the grift and will do anything to get attention.

As Pontious when he was a Pilot asked, 'what is truth?'

With respect, it's all just blokes and birds supposing, guessing, gas lighting and making money.

As the Who sang, Won't get fooled again.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

The USA station I mentioned is the Public Broadcasting Service (it is not for profit). It airs some of the same programing that is shown in the UK. It airs BBC news shows. I forgot you are not located in the USA.

punkofnice, do you disbelieve the science that was taught to you in your school courses? Do you disbelieve the history that was taught to you in school? How about the other subjects which were taught to you in school?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Dissy - punkofnice, do you disbelieve the science that was taught to you in your school courses?

What school courses? I went to Walton Secondary Modern here in the UK. Science is on the move with new things discovered all the time. There are changes.

Here's the thing Dissy, old pal. 10 renowned scientists say a thing is 'so'. Another 10 renowned scientists say it 'isn't so'.

Who do you believe? I'm not a scientist, but I'll bet you a pound to a pinch of salt that the 10 that get traction are the ones pushing the current agenda. I wouldn't mind betting that there are of those 10, ones that don't believe what they're saying, but it's money coming in to them.

You see, I don't claim to 'know' just because some bald headed bloke in a white lab coat tell me stuff, or some pseudo celeb like Saint Greta of Thunberg Grifters and Co is on TV. TV is no authority on much. It's all fiction.

Do you disbelieve the history that was taught to you in school?

Yes. I do disbelieve, but not completely. History is written by the victors. I don't believe everything I read or am told. Read between the lines. Was King Henry the 8th good or bad?

How about the other subjects which were taught to you in school?

English for instance? I believe in English because not only do I speak it but so do others. The teacher used to chalk words on the blackboard too.

Woodwork. I believe in woodwork because I can make things out of wood. Metalwork too.

I was taught Evolution. Is that true? Should they have taught Creation? Islam?

Like I said Dissy, old pal, me ol' duck, I had a lifetime believing what WTB$ told me. I believed my missus loved me. It ended up as all lies.

Won't get Fooled again, Dissy and neither should you.

Now. what are your thoughts on Evolution being taught at my school back in the 1970's?

• waton
    waton
    "-as Pontious, when he was a pilot asked: was it truth? "

, good one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit