2016 CA videos

by wifibandit 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Thank you Wifibandit! Hey in all honesty, if you think about it. Why doesn't the org provide have what you just did. I mean think about it? We all know about the poor little 'ole guy/gal that can't make it to the assembly because they are in a wheel chair or are home-bound for some reason or have heard of it, right? This is a really cool way of giving them their "spiritual food". But does he slave have a provision of doing that? NO. They do not!

Really makes you think. They are not progressive thinkers, now are they?

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Because people dont have a contribution box for the world wide fiasco to drop money in at home.
  • average joe
    average joe
    how is this 2016?
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Wow. I skipped around these a bit. So familiar and yet seems so dreary!!! The stage, the podium...worse than I remember. Odd to see the phone and tablets...I guess it's to show you don't have to know anything really...just be able to research on jw.org.

My heart sinks a bit; most "seem" nice, deluded, wanting to do good. In reality, they are quite cruel in their stand for this religion. {{shiver}}

A "sister" who stayed good friends with me died last week from cancer, and I'm gutted. This Saturday I'm going back to the hall for the memorial. I'm trying to prepare myself for it.

• clarity
    clarity

"Let me get my tablet" wtf ....to see what watchtower says! If I were still in, the embarrassment about how low this "religion" has fallen, would make me get up and walk out!

At least in years past we actually had a bible in hand & looked to see what was written in "god"'s word! Just find this whole thing so repulsive.

• skin
    skin
    Thanks bandit. I feel like writing down word for word one of those talks and reading that talk word for word at my next part on the school. I'll be up the top of the spiritual ladder in no time with these words...
  • Watchtower-Free
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Why don't Jehovah's Witnesses video record the prayers?
  • JustVisting
    JustVisting
    You have to feel sorry for Brother Chairman, he can't seem to sit still. First, he instructs the audience to sit down and listen because the music is "part of the program", then he fidgets a little and checks his phone, then gets up because he forgot his songbook (all within 2 minutes). How can you expect the R&F to sit still for the musical prelude when the chairman doesn't. I could not watch more than a few minutes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit