230 Rulses for JW's.

by Ben131895 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Any additional feedback, criticism is very welcome. Thank you.

Here are my thoughts.

Accommodation. You are very wrong what you posted there. Of course its preferable to live with other witnesses, but its not always possible. Its very misleading like most of what you posted.

Its a very good suggestion not to be alone with a member of the opposite sex unless they are a close relation. This is why the JW org has the least number of immorality. When I was in Bethel the suggestion was if you are in a room with a member of the opposite sex then just leave the door open, and not the closet door LOL!

You make it sound like a very bad restrictive rule, but anybody with half a brain can see it makes sense.

APOSTASY

RULES ONE SHOULD FOLLOW

You should accept the definition of apostates as defined by Jehovah’s Witnesses’ literature.

You should accept that apostates are mentally diseased.

You should loathe and hate apostates.

You should believe that baptized members who disassociate from the religion are to be regarded as the “anti-christ”.

All not true, absolute hogwash. Mentaly diseased, anti-christ? give me break, where do you make this stuff up from.

BAPTISM

RULES ONE SHOULD FOLLOW

Observers of the baptism should listen attentively to the baptismal discourse. You shall dress in a modest bathing suit for your baptism.

OK you are right about this, shocking isnt it, they are encouraged to listen to this important talk, and wear modest bathing suits, oh my word.

BIBLE

RULES ONE SHOULD FOLLOW

You should accept that the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (NWT) is the most accurate bible.

You should accept that the entire Protestant canon of scripture is the only accurate compilation of bible books.

You should not believe that the bible supports the idea of unicorns as renowned in legend.

You should meditate on what you read in the bible.

You should read the bible daily.

RULES ONE SHALL FOLLOW

You shall accept that any books that may be contained in other bibles, but which are not found in the NWT’s canon, are false. Compare Joshua 10:13 & Numbers 21;14.

You shall believe that the Bible is God’s word.

You shall believe that the bible is historically accurate.

You shall believe that the bible is scientifically sound.

You shall accept that 29 C.E. is a pivotal date in biblical chronology.

You shall believe that the Law Covenant ended and the New Covenant began at Pentecost 33 C.E.

What was that about unicorns? LOL, Im not sure if im genuinely interested or are you making yourself look stupid intentionally? Anyway all the other things are upto the individual, you either believe the Bible or not, if not then leave the truth, if you believe the bible then yes read it everyday, its Gods word.

BLOOD & MEDICINE

You should weigh the risk/benefit ratio when considering any medical treatment? Sounds like sound thinking ability to me, what your problem with this?

The rest again it all come down to if you want to believe ALL the bible, or just pick and choose, saying that bit about abstaining from blood doesnt apply in my case.

-

Im sorry Im not going to waste any more time on this. Bye.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Just 230?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit