Why would this Dolt kiss the WTs A$$

by tresdecu 10 Replies latest jw friends

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

This dude must have family that are JWs...I can't imagine any "journalist" doing a piece on the WT and not highlighting any of their scandals. The public DOES NOT care about JWs why waste any time on them.

(link is video of interview with WT spokesidiot re: conventions, covid etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EuKUSJpLzg&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1-7dLUc_2pOQuCnXXFJ2EOk-GDzFPp0aDkIfXZDPSwJNn1ITUseOsn5JA

• Magnum
    Magnum

I watched part of the video (it was referred to in this post: https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5172728314200064/interview-going-viral). The interviewer says that he is not a JW, but that his mother is.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

oops...dammit, missed the other thread. thanks for the link.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention that I agree with what you said about the video.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

I have to agree that the aforementioned video looked pretty hoaky and prepped and really had nothing more to offer the rest of society. Watchtower propaganda rarely accurately portrays what really happens behind the scenes at WT HQ, or their real intentions. They've switched from getting the word [Truth] out and delivering the latest flyer or magazine to the public, and now just want to look like they are involved in the "preaching work" when they are mostly detached from it. Can you imagine Jesus or any of his disciples just sitting under a tree or against a building and not saying anything to non-believers and regular Jews as they walked by? And yes, the host of the video is suspect not only because of his connection to the WT org (even though he is presented as being an unbiased reporter/commentator.) The Watchtower will surely claim that "millions attended their annual meeting remotely." My best guess is that the rank and file JWs will watch parts of the sessions while napping on their couches at home or sitting on their deck or patio. At least that way they will actually be doing something healthy and productive.

JV

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

In the video: "The last commandment that Jesus gave was 'GO therefore and make disciples. . .'"

Yet the governing loons say, "STAY at home. Write letters (that get tossed in the trash)." The spokes-idiot (I like that term) says the decision to quit meetings and public ministry was following the SECOND greatest command, to love their neighbors.

Perhaps they should follow the FIRST and greatest command to love their God, and trust him to keep them from getting the virus, and GO make disciples like Jesus commanded? They are hypocrites. In the U.S. they were a month behind everyone else on locking down, and still saying they have God's direction? HA!

And no, I am not promoting un-healthy action; just pointing out what I see as blatant cherry-picking scripture hypocrisy on WT's part.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

The basic reason the Assemblies were stopped and put online was because the government said no high volume social gatherings which included of course religious social activities.

It was never the decision by the GB members.

Sounds like this (JWS) guy made some pretentious hyped up story to make it look like how upfront moral and righteous they (JWS) are and did so by lying.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Yes they respect the sanctity of life

Yes that's why there are hundreds of JWS who die every year and that number is into the thousands by now since the 1940's .

We wont mention the thousands of suicides this religoius cult has indirectly caused mind you.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

As the video continues on he goes on about how Jesus stated to go and make disciples of him in preaching his new kingdom to come.

True !

The problem here is that when you make a vow to Jesus through baptism the WTS have included themselves (GB) in that vow of loyalty and devotion, these men being the executive directors of the Watchtower Corporation/JWorg.

Which these ones have been identified as false prophet charlatans preaching a tainted commercialized version of the Gospel of Jesus. $$$

The bible even states to be aware of false prophets who say they come in Jesus's name and say things he has not given them to say.

oops

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The basic reason the Assemblies were stopped and put online was because the government said no high volume social gatherings which included of course religious social activities.

So, their scriptural hypocrisy is even more obvious. Acts 5: 29. In answer Peter and the [other] apostles said: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit