Do our loved pets come back when we do?

by Nichole 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I ate some ham one year that I could have SWORN was the same ham I et in 6 previous years.

I call it my Theory of Eternal Porcine Recurrence. As theories go, it's pretty tasty.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Hi Nichole,

I am not a JW. Therefore I can not claim that I have been personally harmed by the Watchtower. In fact, for 20 years I liked them so much that I allowed one of my daughters to get baptized. I still liked JW's very much; a good number of them are my friends. However, the Watchtower leadership, especially at the higher levels, are quite the opposite of the JW's that you have contact with. Before you make the big commitment (baptism) make sure you are fully informed of everything about the Watchtower and its leaders. Learn everything, good and bad. Failure to be fully informed can lead you to making very regrettable decisions.

I love dogs very much too. But I just don't know what happens when physical life dies.

• talesin
    talesin

VI , I have a friend who has a farm, an organic one. We don't have to treat animals like 'livestock', ie, the factory farm. The fowl and pigs are fed food from our tables, and not penned in prisons. They are happy - we are omnivores, and yes, they provide food. But they do not live a life of sufering

And hell, yeah! Pigs are super intelligent, and very CLEAN. The dirty pig is a myth. I would love to have a porcine friend.

: P

• talesin
    talesin

NN : :mmmm,, BACON~!

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Hi Nichole, and welcome:)

The Jehovah's Witnesses teach that no animals will ever receive a ressurection of any kind.

"Though animals die in the same manner as man, they do not share his hope of a resurrection."
    http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000281

You may find this topic to be of interest:

www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/222352/theists-why-does-god-allow-suffering?page=73

Please come back with any questions you may have, we're here to help ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit