Test Your Libido

by JH 36 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    Your score = 80
    Nymphomaniac may be a harsh word, but we'll use it anyway. Essentially, you are one raging hormone, and you'll take anyone who's willing along on one wild ride. Sex seems to preoccupy your thoughts, and you'll take all kinds of nutty risks to satisfy your insatiable appetite - whether it's waking up your sleeping grandparents, arriving late for a meeting or hooking up with an unattractive stranger. You think it and are not afraid to say it: you love sex! This, of course, is perfectly healthy, and, in certain circles, a rather desirable quality, but a word of caution: letting your libido lead you around by the nose can get you in trouble if you don't try to balance it with a bit of brain power. So think before you leap!

I answered NO to the first two...those questions are a bit insulting....sheesh!!!. I'm not buying into the above description, because I am really very fussy about what kind of partner I choose. I will definitely NOT sleep with just anyone!!!...sheesh!!! On the other hand, if I like the guy a whole lot....it would be easy to spend a weekend in bed!!!

A hint out there for youzzzz guyzzzzzzzz....taking a gal ballroom dancing is the equivilant of four hours of foreplay!!!That's how my previous partner got meeee into bed and how I got myself disfellowshipeed!!!hehehe!!!

ESTEE

• Brummie
    Brummie
    How strong is your libido?
    Your score = 995

What does your score mean? fer crying out loud

• Jesika
    Jesika

Sphere,

I scored an 85 too, I didn't want to say so, but damn. The way the "results" commented, I was like "I pleade (sp?) the 5th" !!

Oh well.

I do LOVE sex!!!!!!! I don't let it run my life though.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Results of "The Test"
    Your score = 50

What does your score mean?

While you're not a total raging hormone, you are easily persuaded by your libido to throw all caution to the wind. You're willing to take the occasional risk - like showing up late for a work meeting or waking up your sleeping grandparents - for the sake of a romp in the hay, but you also have certain boundaries. Perhaps sex doesn't occupy your every waking thought (or you're simply able to screen it), or you just have certain moral limits to how far you'll go. Essentially, you've got a high libido that you've managed to whip into control. You try to think with your head and not your groin, but occasionally give into temptation. This is a healthy, balanced approach... just don't forget to use your brain.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Results of "The Test"
    Your score = 70

What does your score mean?

While you're not a total raging hormone, you are easily persuaded by your libido to throw all caution to the wind. You're willing to take the occasional risk - like showing up late for a work meeting or waking up your sleeping grandparents - for the sake of a romp in the hay, but you also have certain boundaries. Perhaps sex doesn't occupy your every waking thought (or you're simply able to screen it), or you just have certain moral limits to how far you'll go. Essentially, you've got a high libido that you've managed to whip into control. You try to think with your head and not your groin, but occasionally give into temptation. This is a healthy, balanced approach... just don't forget to use your brain.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thunder got a 75 (happy MS. Thunder)

• Aztec
    Aztec

I got 100! :( What's wrong with me????? I am a walking hormone? Who knew? Nymphomaniac may be a harsh word, but we'll use it anyway. Essentially, you are one raging hormone, and you'll take anyone who's willing along on one wild ride. Sex seems to preoccupy your thoughts, and you'll take all kinds of nutty risks to satisfy your insatiable appetite - whether it's waking up your sleeping grandparents, arriving late for a meeting or hooking up with an unattractive stranger. You think it and are not afraid to say it: you love sex! This, of course, is perfectly healthy, and, in certain circles, a rather desirable quality, but a word of caution: letting your libido lead you around by the nose can get you in trouble if you don't try to balance it with a bit of brain power. So think before you leap! Hehehe *leap*! :p ~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit