The strange case of Gerrit Losch

by Gorbatchov 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Once again, for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls...

...if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

• Boredposter
    Boredposter

He may not answer to Watchtower but Watchtower is supposed to answer to him (since it is the governing body's legal tool). Therefore, it's time for the governing body to clean up that sh*t.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Thread title sounds like a 19th Century horror novel...

"The Loopholed Subpoena"

(or "The Strange Case of Mr. Gerrit and Br. Losch")

by G. B. Sevenguys

:smirk:

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

‘I do not answer to Watchtower. […] Watchtower does not have, and has never had, any authority over me.’

He speaks the truth according to his view. He does not answer to WT...WT answers to HIM.

And WT has no authority over him...HE has authority over WT.

It's all in the way the question is asked as to how it will be answered. Just like Jackson's answer during questioning by the ARC. He said it would APPEAR to be presumptuous to claim to be the only channel for God...not that it WAS presumptuous.

• flipper
    flipper

Gerrit Losch- Liar, liar - pants on fire ! He's been hanging out with the Donald Trump too much

• JRK
    JRK

One story about Gerrit that I would like to have deleted from my brain: He used to sunbathe on the roof at Bethel wearing skin-tight Speedos. I wonder what Tony Tightpants thought of that!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit