The strange case of Gerrit Losch

by Gorbatchov 25 Replies latest jw friends

• AbusedandPissed
    AbusedandPissed

Other than embarrassing Gerrit Losch what information would he have that the PMQ that was deposed couldn't have supplied in this specific case that the subpoena was issued for. The plaintiff was suing over what happened to him and the response that occurred following it.

The law doesn't allow people to be deposed just to humiliate them.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

a very strange man, not just accepting he is a fraud and a serial liar, I sense a sexual deviant as well.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I'm convinced this is just like the top of an iceberg.

Suspious too about their property deals with NY investors. Kind of money laundry I suspect. For jw.org money is everything.

G.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

It is interesting to see the GB members getting entangled in court cases one by one. Loesch had to lie his way out of the Padron case in San Diego, putting him on public record as denying the very position he is demanding respect and trust for in this month’s broadcast.

Jackson had to testify in Australia to avoid arrest for contempt of court, then lie about his true position.

Sanderson made quite a show attending the extremism hearings in Russia, then fled the country as soon as the JWs were banned, leaving the Russian JWs to suffer for decisions he and his cohorts have made. The Russian court only had to call two witnesses to demonstrate the extremism of the JW organization. One was a woman who had to flee an abusive JW husband then was shunned and the other was a man who had to forego an education as a result of the pressure the org puts on people to avoid education. They don’t want these aspects of the case to be discussed among their followers.

I would like to see the Canadian Supreme Court subpoena Splane, the Canadian member, to answer for the policy of shunning in the case there.

Each one of them should have to answer for their actions in a court of law. Shame on them.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Vin Toole the JW lawyer who gave evidence also misled the ARC into child sexual Abuse with his testimony.

And the Elders who gave testimony hummed and arhhhed about how to answer questions put to them by Angus Stewart who went to bat for the victims.

And in my opinion they were pathetic especially one Elder who was obviously waiting for the Holy Spirit to put words in his mouth, however no words were forthcoming ...... I wonder why ?

• Teufel
    Teufel

These men are a far cry from how the apostles are portrayed in the Bible when they faced questions and scrutiny.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ok, I know I'm gonna get burned on this one.......BUT.........

What authority does WatchTower have over Gerrit? ZERO!! He's a grown man. He could pack his stuff up, and move on out any time he wants! No one in WT HQ is forcing him to remain there. Now, I'm not saying HE doesn't have authority there (he obviously does), but I don't see the issue with the statement he signed. In his mind, he only answers to (2) higher powers: 1.) Jesus 2.) Jehovah God That's it! An earthly organization is just that, and he doesn't answer to them. Pretty hypocritical that the rest of JW's are to respect the WT Org as divine authority though, wouldn't you say?

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    These man are proven liars

That's all the world needs to know Gorby.

We have work to do.

• sir82
    sir82

I don't see the issue with the statement he signed. In his mind, he only answers to (2) higher powers: 1.) Jesus 2.) Jehovah God That's it! An earthly organization is just that, and he doesn't answer to them.

That is almost certainly the justification Losch makes in his own mind, to allow him to say those things.

The key to his statement is, what exactly is "Watchtower"?

In some contexts, it might be merely "the legal entity used by JWs". In other contexts it might be what they call "the earthly part of Jehovah's Organization".

In context 1, Losch's statement is true. In context 2, it is as blatant a lie as can be made.

That's the (evil) genius of redefining words (as they have done with "generation", "lie", "apostate" etc.) to suit your needs - you can semi-plausibly get away with saying outrageous stuff. And "semi-plausible" is good enough for JWs trained to be meek, submissive, and obedient.

• stan livedeath

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit