Merry Christmas! Or merry Christmas on the sly! Ho! Ho! Ho!

by purrpurr 17 Replies latest jw friends

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

Hi everyone! Just to say merry Christmas and a happy new year! I hope wherever you are that you have a lovely holiday, even if like me your celebrating on the sly hehe in which case happy Christmas on the sly

😎

Xxxxxxxxxx

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Happy Christmas purrpurr 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Hey Purrpurr,

Glad you're trying to celebrate on the sly. I hope you have a long term plan so you can eventually celebrate out in the open.

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Kate xx

• tiki
    tiki
    Back at ya purrpurr! Have a great holiday!!!
  • PlatinumFix
    PlatinumFix
    Happy sly 'purrpurr' Christmas :D
  • Sabin
    Sabin

hey Purpur I just came on & did the same thing, so Hugs to you. It has just turned xmas here in oz where I am.

• Perry
    Perry

Promise:

But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. - Micah 5:2 (Only God id from eternity past)

Delivered:

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

- Luke 2:11-14

It is my frequent prayer that people accept the peace that God offers through Jesus.

Merry Christmas !!!!!

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    just off to winter wonderland and buying a present for the wife ho ho ho
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Merry Christmas to all of you too!

Even though I was a jw for 98% of my life, I always liked the Christmas season because people just seemed to be in a better place mentally and emotionally. It was just a 'warm' time of year and I really like the music (even though we were suppose to hate it). As dubs we were taught to pity the poor worldlings because (christmas) "that was all the had".

Well they had a sh*t pot more than we had. We had nothing. No fun, no joy, no spirit, no special occasion (oh yea, lol, the Memorial). Poor worldlings only got to celebrate a birth, but us jw's, well we got to celebrate a DEATH. Lucky us!

Enjoy your families and the spirit of the season even if you don't celebrate the actual holiday!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• carla
    carla
    Merry Christmas!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit