BOE June 10, 2016 Re: Transfer of Shipping Activities From Britain Branch to Central Europe Branch

by wifibandit 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • St George of England
    St George of England

Thank you for that. Another nail in the coffin for Chelmsford.

George

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I just pass along what I am given.

Leaks R Us

• bohm
    bohm

I don't get it. They still print stuff in Britain, but they ship it from Germany?! how does that work?

Update: Thanks for the post, both to you and the anonymous "donor". I guess someone is still doing a bit of shipping ;-).

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

They must be afraid of something that maybe coming down the pike in Britain.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I'd love to say it's punishment for the constant aloofness of the British bethel heavies and the resulting poor relationship with the US but I think it's just economics given the contraction of the WTBTS as a printing organisation. It makes more sense to have one super branch in Europe and it makes sense for that to be centrally located.

• mana11
    mana11

They are about to get slapped in the UK, they are just preparing for that event in advance.

• poopie
    poopie

They may think brevity will cause britain not to part of European union

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

I'd just like to point out that this is a letter to elders (& literature/magazines servants) and not to the congregation. So most ordinary brothers & sisters wont be aware of it - I think it needs to be leaked as much as possible.

SF

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Thank you Saltheart Foamfollower, that is an excellent point.

It was posted to other forums at the same time. Example: https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/4ogmio/20160610_transfer_of_shipping_activities_from/

I saw mention of this letter shortly there after in forums that are non-english language.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit