Dis-fellowshipped For Not Going To The Kingdom Hall You Are Assigned Too

by new boy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    westiebilly11 - "...'Brazen Conduct' ( treating a carer to a meal after going out of her way to care for my ill wife, broad daylight, public restaurant..)..."

HTF is that "brazen conduct"???

I swear, these twits are making it easier and easier to not wanna be a J-Dub, and reinforces my theory that they want to pare the R&F down to just the Kool-aid drinkers.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Contrary to the thread tile , he was not d/f for moving conga but the contents of the letter and his outburst to the elders

not forgiving or loving though. Unchristian indeed .in the ‘60s The Cong Servant ruled his kingdom.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I dont doubt this scenario could happen , there are some JW elders high on power and if you don't heed to that power they are going to be ruff and abusive.

The JWS religion is high controlling cult to be sure.

Its also highly corrupt and exploitative.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

When I got myself Disassociated they announced as “So and so is no longer one of a Jehovah’s Witness”. They announce the same ambiguous way, either for Disfellowshipping or to any who gets disassociated.

This is a clever tactic to keep the Congregation thinking that this guy might have Sinned Seriously and hence shun her/him. It also prevents the congregation to investigate why this guy got Disassociated himself and hence prevent them from knowing TTATT.

Cunning as a pack of Foxes.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ EverApostate...

Just like foxes, however, don't give the WT too much credit.

Foxes are instinctively "cunning" because they evolved that way as a survival trait... not because they're inherently smarter than the average mammal (although it's probably a factor).

I'm inclined to view the Org's "cunning" the same way.

:smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit