Dis-fellowshipped For Not Going To The Kingdom Hall You Are Assigned Too

by new boy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• tiki
    tiki

Interesting story...just proves they are simply a group of men with biases and faults attempting to manage a human organization.....nothing much godly or caring about it. Just a corporation with inferior management.

• tiki
    tiki

Stillin...yes...and most times spilling guts to the circuit overseer backfired bigtime and got innocent victims in a helluva lot of hot water.

• new boy
    new boy

I still went to Bethel because like my mother I was still a good Nazis Jehovah's Witness.... It would take many more years of bull shit for the little light to come on.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sad and beyond ridiculous. Thank you for sharing. The WTBTS definition of love got a lot of us thinking enough to leave.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for telling us what happened New boy. Anyone who has been through this kind of long and drawn out accusatory process knows the “heart” of the organization has always been on the hard and legalistic side. But amazing that your parents were exonerated by Bethel! Yes, I can fully understand your father never being the same after that protracted process and not wanting to ever again be an active JW. This organization has sucked the life life and spirit oh of JWs for decades. Remember Olin Moyle? The harshness is not new.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

male egos and power.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

absolute madness from them but not surprised, carry on haemorrhaging members then.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Damn New Boy. Just when I thought your well of JW stories had run dry, you bring up another one, and so close to home!!!!

I too, am floored that that entire incident didn't "wake you up", and cause you to question the "loving arrangement" enough to quit! Instead, you slaved on and even signed up for more slave labour at World HQ!

Talk about eating shit and liking it! Glad you DID wake up though. Their loss is our gain.

• new boy
    new boy

Again I was only 12 years old when this took place.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    new boy - "...My mother was in total shock and disbelief that there could be such an injustice in Jehovah’s loving organization..."

They always are...

...until it happens to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit