Super JW Cart
- Just take lots of literature(to the recycle center). Public service, keeping it out of t h e hands of unsuspecting innocents.
- The problem i see with taking their books and binning it is they will see them as placements and be further encouraged to expand their cart witnessing. So you might end up with more carts in the area.
You had me laughing with your suggestions. Thanks!
I think we should get our own 'Aposta-trolly' full of books telling the truth about the watchtower corporation and stand next to the JWs. Give away free donuts or something too.
A kind of before and after the cult thing.
Off topic, but I once had a dream, that a thousand of them. Maybe more. Who can count them in a dream? but they came from whenever, and where ever they liked. That was a bad dream
- Whoever posted the idea of secretly putting other types of literature on the dub carts was the idea I liked. Anti-jw tracts on a jw cart would be funny.
- The more you take, the more $$$ it costs the borg.
- If I was manning the cart that day, I'd be like "Hmm, so that's 24 magazines, 4 books, and one cart. What an encouraging day, eh brothers?"
Got a couple of ideas: take all the literature, I mean keep doing it, every week be there as soon as they get there to set up and just scoop up the whole lot... And when they eventually try to start a bible study explain that you love their publications because they make such great cat litter liners!
Or make up ways to spill stuff "accidentally" all over the cart and literature. Like coffee, or ketchup from a bottle, baby bottles full of milk squirted. Etc etc
Or... Hit them at the source donate to the bored and cold jw's there some free coffee that you've brought them.... Just slip some high strength laxative into it first!!!