A question to ask U.K. J.W.'s

by The Searcher 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

pale.emperor Every witness I've known has told me that EVERYONE will be resurrected, not just JWs. Everyone, including Satanists and atheists, will be given a second chance. It is only those who are alive at Armageddon who turn their back on God at that time who will be destroyed.

Why do so many people on this site say only JWs will be resurrected? If that is really what they teach, then why do all the witnesses I know say otherwise? I thought they were all fed the exact same BS worldwide.

• waton
    waton
    only those who are alive at Armageddon who turn their back on God at that time who will be destroyed. N:

So, stop all that publicity, annoying people on saturdays, sundays, week nights.

If they don't know who, where the wt god is, they can not turn the back on him. (salvation guaranteed). Dare god to shoot them in the back, fleeing, or attacking running backwards.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Isn`t their a broad distinction between what a sin is and what a crime is ?

The searcher ,those scriptures you quote all refer to sins committed and not crimes committed and I think their is a big difference.

Rom.6:7 "For he who has died has been acquitted from his sin"

He has been acquitted from his sin not his crime.

And I would think that applies to all serial killers and mass murderers at least.

Just saying.

• waton
    waton

In the context Paul seems to use the case of a widow, that is no longer under her late husband's authority, or law.

A dying person becomes free of accountability for his sins, because there is no way to make any action stick. Now, about those scrolls that are opened? and judged according to their works that are remembered? ?

It seems that at death, any debt, any accountability for sin, inherited or accumulated becomes simply unenforceable, Puff-gone. Perhaps even more so, if the death, sin is only symbolic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit