Sam Heard Womens brains are smaller then mens brains.

by mickbobcat 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

You're welcome mickbobcat.

One takeaway for sure from this audible sound bite is that Sammy Herd the turd is definitely full of shit!🤣

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

By this logic we should all be submissive to elephants.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What difference does it make if we are only allowed to use 0.001% of our brains at all?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Women's brains may be, on average, physically smaller but mean IQ for men and women is *identical.

* There may be some difference between men and women in terms of IQ distribution. Men seem to dominate the low IQ and genius ends; women dominate around the mean.

• TD
    TD

Does anybody besides me find it ironic that a low-grade moron would be crowing about the size of his brain?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Rolex Sam!!😂😂🤣🤣💯
  • Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Sam Herd's use of making the suggestion that because woman brains are smaller than men's brains, woman therefor have less intelligence, is demeaning and nonfactual.

The fact that this guy said that tells and reveals the truth about his own apparent intelligence or adherence to intellectual honesty.

I've known and met certain woman that were heads above of intelligence of what this guy has and other GB men such as Steven Lett or Anthony Morris to name a few.

All or most of the major tests commonly used to measure intelligence have been constructed so that there are no overall score differences between males and females. Thus, there is little difference between the average IQ scores of men and women.

Religion many times is used to empower men so they have power and control over others in a socialized environment.

The ancient Hebrew god Yahweh was a male god so the ancient Hebrews propagated that males have predominance over females and they should be subjective to males and their positional authority, particularly so when the said spiritual connection from this god was through their designated male high priests.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sometimes, I can't help but suspect that men's historical subjugation of women was, at it's core, to enable assholes to get laid...

...'cause I guarantee you that in a matriarchal society, that wasn't happening.

• Steel
    Steel

I swear to Allah the other seven governing body members must be in a backroom laughing while he was giving this talk.

" Can you believe people are actually stupid enough to listen to this shit ".

• DesirousOfChange

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit