JWN Posters Lives Matter

by RubaDub 14 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Just trying to be a source of encouragement.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

You are succeeding.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Careful there, buddy. You are but a baby step away from saying "All Lives Matter" and if you say that, someone like this will come after you:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1278522581679652864

This poor, dedicated, passionate woman lost her job because of this video, but her message should resonate. Don't mock BLM.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Careful there, buddy. You are but a baby step away from saying "All Lives Matter" .... Don't mock BLM.

frozen2018 ...

You may be right. I guess anything satirical these days is offensive to some.

Just to be safe, I am throwing away all of my Jefferson nickels that are in the coin jar.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Don't throw away those Jefferson nickels. Send them to me so they will be disposed of properly. To make things easier, take them to a bank and have them counted. Then send me a cashiers check for the amount. Your welcome!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Gotta get rid of this Indian head pennies too! Probably should hold on to the Liberty dimes and silver dollars since liberties seem to becoming extinct.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Frozen2018 - please stop being such a bigotted fascist when it comes to the order of letters. Don't you know that you are discriminating by putting letters in a certain order?

You should stick all your letters in a lucky-dip bag then you might come up with something worth saying like LBM.

Please, freedom, it mattres.

Pots crimdisination WoN.

• minimus
    minimus

I’m offended

• tiki
    tiki

It has gone from ridiculous to ludicrous...... Not to mention just plain stupid. Call a spade a spade and get over it.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

It has gone from ridiculous to ludicrous...... Not to mention just plain stupid.

@tiki ...

It really has. Look at the coins and bills we use and some were slave owners, bigots or other "not good" people.

The only thing I feel comfortable using now is the $3 Trump bill and the 30 cent My Pillow Guy coin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit