Senior JW member in Australia charged with sex crimes and torture

by Nathan Natas 56 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

About the standing by carts/ D2D thing. With the hard arsed one. It just wouldn’t surprise me if they were standing beside their carts ,as bold as brass, in the middle of the town square.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Hi folks,

The only intel that i have heard from a local is that he is not currently an elder.

Local witnesses that do know who the accused is, are tight-lipped and will not speak about the matter.

The interesting point in my opinion, is how the elders that 'dealt' with the matter originally now feel

about not notifying the police then.

I guess we will just have to wait till the court hearing in October to hear the full story according

to the police and any others that come forward in the matter.

jtg

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I hope they nail his arse, and it wakes a few of the sheeples up.

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks for the update Jonahstourguide.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

If he get's away with it, then the accusations are all 'apostate lies(tm)'.

If he gets convicted, all the Jobots will claim, 'he wasn't a real JW from the start.'

Either way, they think they win. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the abuse of children is not stopped.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The only intel that I have heard from a local is that he is not currently an ElderI

JW`s trying to soften the blow and distance themselves from him after it becomes public knowledge.

In other words he was an Elder when he committed the alleged offences.

• sheol-do
    sheol-do

Not currently an Elder - he was 3 weeks ago... ;)

The report says he was a senior figure (higher up is what is meant by that term) if that isn't current, then it certainly must have been in the past.

The news that local witnesses don't know who the accused is, is suspicious. There is quite a lot of info out there that he has an accounting practice, has multiple offices locally and in Brisbane. And also is a multi national. And the accused activity last occured only 4 years ago.

Shouldn't be too hard for even the dullest JW to make judgement on those details...???

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

The local witnesses do know who he is as i stated but are tight-lipped when quizzed about his identity.

I guess we will have to wait till the 28th of October to understand the timelines

and resultant charges.

jtg

• sheol-do
    sheol-do

Sorry jonahstourguide I misread what you wrote. I thought it crazy people wouldn't know. Of course they do and no doubt a lot of gossip behind the scenes... ;)

Will be interested end of next month.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    he is not currently an ElderI
    JW`s trying to soften the blow and distance themselves from him after it becomes public knowledge.
    In other words he was an Elder when he committed the alleged offences.

All part of “theocratic warfare” !!

BTW anyone want to describe what that is, that is apart from outright lying?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit