Jehovah wants everyone to hear the message before the end comes

by Sour Grapes 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

When you ask a JW why hasn't God brought an end to the old system it is because He is being patient and he wants everyone to have the opportunity for everlasting life. They will say that every year over 200,000 become JW's (most of whom are born ins)

The problem that I have is that every year over 130,000,000 people are born which means that every year He delays in destroying the nations there will be 130,000,000 more people to murder and bury. That doesn't sound very loving to me. If he waits another 8 years for the great tribulation add another billion people that he has to murder while adding another 1.6 million witnesses who will be on the burial duty.

The Bible says that God is love yet every day he permits over 20,000 people to die of starvation. He has the power to fix that and He doesn't.

That just leaves me Sour Grapes

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WBT$ Messages From Jehovah:

"Why are you looking forward to 1975"

Oops!..NeverMind..

"1914 the Generation that will not pass away"

Oops!..NeverMind..

"The End of False Religion is Near!"

Oops!..NeverMind..

The WBT$/JW 2017 Regional Convention Theme.. (No Joke!)..

"DON`T GIVE UP!"

Don`t Give Up??!!.....WTF??!!..LOL!!.....Idiots..

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Well, then he shouldn't provide false and misleading information on his website:

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/who-saved/

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Fear mongering religious charlatans have been proclaiming that mankind is living in the last days and Armageddon is just around the corner for over a century and half now.

Many of these people/Ministries have literature to promote and sell, in similar fashion as the Watchtower Publishing house.

The question remains is this simple stupidity or cunning commercialization infused with exploitation and mental manipulation. ???

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

When you ask a JW why hasn't God brought an end to the old system it is because He is being patient and he wants everyone to have the opportunity for everlasting life. They will say that every year over 200,000 become JW's (most of whom are born ins)

It's all nonsense. The Jehovah of the Wt is just BS. Things are just not the way they say. It's that simple.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Ask your jw why they can't even get the good news message right? 1 Corinthians chapter 15 and Galatians chapter 1 specifically says what the good news is. It's that Jesus Christ is the messiah and died and was raised showing that we to can be raised and have eternal life through and because of him. He is the good news of the Kingdom, yet JWs almost never talk about him. Of course I don't believe any of it but that's what the Bible says so if your a believer, believe correctly!

• Heaven
    Heaven

I don't think the message has ever reached these people in all the years they and their ancestors have lived on this Earth:

Amazon Tribe discovered in 2008

• fukitol
    fukitol

Why would any sane person with a shred of morality want to worship a God that slaughters most of the planets population? And not once but three times (flood, Armageddon, end of thousand year reign).

Such a deity obviously doesn't exist, but if it did, I know I am certainly not in its image and I'd rather die than worship such a genocidal monstrosity.

• blondie
    blondie

** w00 1/15 p. 13 "Keep on the Watch" ***

Nevertheless, the Bible does not state that Jehovah will wait until every individual on earth has received a personal witness. Rather, the good news must be preached to Jehovah's satisfaction. Then the end will come.-Compare Matthew 10:23.

*** w94 2/15 p. 7 Are Jehovah's Witnesses a Cult? ***

How many religions have an organized system to pay personal visits to every individual in their community? Jehovah's Witnesses do this in more than 200 lands and in more than 200 languages!
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

The question that I have failed to get an answer to from several Elders is basically "What is your message?"

I have had a lot of waffle from them, but have shown it to be just that, upon which they suddenly have to go, but "will return" to answer my questions, but, guess what ?

They never do.

If even the Elders of the church are not clear what they are preaching, how can the ordinary JW be, and more importantly, how can Jehovah ever be satisfied His Message has been delivered ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit