My disturbances about the world...

by nowawake14 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Biahi
    Biahi

Stan livedeath, we have the same things in the inner cities of the US. It’s a shame, and a complex problem. I think these young people have no hope for a better life, so decide to live off the system.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
  • Giordano
    Giordano
    I was at the store and I saw this young black girl. I swear she had to be 13-14. She was PREG! And huge! And her belly button was coming out of her shirt. And in my head I was like, 'Are people that stupid?' I remember when I was her age and I thought sex was gross back then lol.

Probably one of the worse opinions I have read on this forum.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Couldn't agree more. Leave the girl alone.

• tiki
    tiki

Children should not be having children. They are not in a position to nurture and provide for another human being. Unfortunately though children can and do have sex and pregnancy can and does occur. Best hope is education which in too many areas is difficult and/or lacking..... This is a sad societal problem and the babies are the victims....and all too often the cycle just continues and even morphs.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    I was at the store and I saw this young black girl.

I'm curious as to why you mentioned her race. Would your reaction have been different if she'd have been of another race?

• newsheep
    newsheep

Or the fact she might have been a rape victim and needed help? Pretty scummy to think of the lowly in that tone when they are already down and out and some of these lame wits want to kick that poor kid even further to the ground . Must make you feel big and strong to pick on the weak. Is that what this site has become? Truly sad!

• nowawake14
    nowawake14

Guys, sorry for your misunderstandings. I mentioned her race because of WHO I saw, NOT becuase she was of another color. I posted this becuase I was in a huge shock and was very upset by what i saw. Someone this young doesnt need to be going through something like that. When you're upset like that, you cant reason. Thats why i posted the way i did. Apologies

• LV101
    LV101

They're indoctrinated to this lifestyle -- from birth to death and early pregnancies are entitlement to live off the gov't program system. It's very sad but a particular political party has paved the way. For decades, however, they've received substantial governmental loans (handouts) for college education down to the last textbook/notepad handed out. Caucasians have also received loans for higher education but many denied -- it was very one sided for decades. I knew more than a few caucasians who were denied loans -- late 1960/80+ parents were hard-working, tax-paying, families, making only enough money to scrape by on. The perks did change past couple of decades or until recently.

• LV101
    LV101

I don't know her circumstances but this seems to be common -- or was -- and society has clearly failed so many re/education and protection/care of the young -- all races.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit