My disturbances about the world...

by nowawake14 21 Replies latest jw friends

• nowawake14
    nowawake14

I was at the store and I saw this young black girl. I swear she had to be 13-14. She was PREG! And huge! And her belly button was coming out of her shirt. And in my head I was like, 'Are people that stupid?' I remember when I was her age and I thought sex was gross back then lol.

• zeb
    zeb

She might have been conned. and if so advanced she was little better than 12. In Oz the father unless another child as she could be charged with 'unlawful carnal knowledge'..

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

'Are people that stupid?'

What do you mean by that?

• nowawake14
    nowawake14
    What I mean by 'stupid' is people and their morals these days. Its also possibility that the girl may have been conned, but Im just in a total shock because, I have NEVER seen a preg girl that young in person before. Thats a first for me.
  • EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

This is nothing new. I went to school with a girl who had a baby in 7th grade,and that was about 30 years ago. We know nothing of the girl's home life.

In the old days,girls married as young as 13 and started a family. My grandmother was married at that age,and had her first baby at 13,and her last at 39,she died in childbirth.

I find it more sad that this young girl,couldn't hold on to childhood for a bit longer.

Plus,she may look younger than her actual age.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Morals? The girl fucked somebody. We all fuck, don't we?

• atomant
    atomant

that's a tad crude johny boy .But its true.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Teenage pregnancy statistics are actually down on times past.

RB

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

You do realize that the biblical Mary was likely 12-14 right? Jehovah didn't have a problem impregnating that so...

But lets talk about morals. The bible is a-ok on slavery, raping women of other nations, genocide and killing babies for the crime of not being Israelite. Is this ok with your morals?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

in the UK it was commonplace for teenage girls to get pregnant--then they could get a local authority house to live in. in most case the sperm donor was still around--but didnt live with the girl and baby ( ies). this was because housing benefits meant the girl lived rent free--which could well be taken away if the father moved in--and had a job.

in some neighbourhoods its common to see these teenages wandering around pushing prams ( strollers ? ) with tracksuited male youth in tow. terminally unemployable.

Related image

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit