printed magazines

by pepperheart2 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pepperheart2
    pepperheart2

hi does any body know if the watchtower are printing any new awakes etc as these past 8 months or so i have had magazines from four different carts from four different towns 100s of miles apart and the most recent magazines that they all had were from 2021.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

As frequently as they are getting New Light, I wouldn't trust anything I read in a 2021 publication.

Wait (weight) is what broke the wagon down...my grandmother would say that  to me. | Wagon, Old wagons, Horse drawn wagon

It's important to keep up with Jehover's Chariot.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Remember when they were an impressive publishing corporation? And then they begrudged paying Caesar a small amount of sales tax. Now they hardly print any magazines and those that they do, they can't give away "for free".

• careful
    careful

Don't you think that the current GB has found it (1) easier to publish less since they are so limited mentally and (2) much cheaper not to have all those presses, press operators, delivery trucks, and so on?

Then, of course, they have made themselves celebrities to a far greater degree than GB I ever did by means all this video stuff they're constantly churning out. They seem to like that. I doubt that GB I members would have, just like GB I would never have constantly told the flock, "we love you" ad nauseum.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

This 2021-July-Announcements And Reminders might help.

(See highlighted portion)

Grandpa!
  • Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Many thanks.

One issue a year - looks like the Watchtower is finished compared to the way we had to offer it week after week to the public in the 1970's and 80's!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Why would they reprint old issues?

What makes that easier than to just "cut & paste" the old crap as a new, current issue with a current date?

• fethiye
    fethiye

Thanks for information

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Why would they reprint old issues? What makes that easier than to just "cut & paste" the old crap as a new, current issue with a current date?

How much ya wanna bet that they DID NOT RE-PRINT old issues. I'm betting they had that shit sitting around somewhere and this is the brainstorm to get rid of it.

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

One new Watchtower and one new Awake each year now, with some reprints in between.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit