Astounding! How much do you REALLY know the history of the Jehovah's Witnesses? I bet you DID NOT know about this!

by park ave boy 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• park ave boy
    park ave boy

Quick background. A few days ago someone brought up an old New York newspaper called the "Brooklyn Eagle." During lunch I had a little time to do some research about the whole JW.borg and what I found almost knocked me out of my seat. All scans of the original newspapers are available for everyone to see thanks to the internet.

The whole JW.borg was founded by two complete charlatan fraudster snake oil salesmen! No, really that is exactly what they were. For one, Russell was called out for selling "Miracle Wheat" which costed $5/bushel back in 1918 but was selling it for $60/bushel and people were buying it up and he made tons of money. I always heard rumors about "Miracle Wheat" but never saw any evidence for it. Rutherford was called out for being nothing more than a lawyer who claimed to have once time been a judge and they made it clear he was also a fraud. This is NOT some made up apostate lies but rather REAL verified history which can no longer be hidden thanks to the internet. Pages and pages of info about the early days of the JW.borg you will NOT see in any Proclaimers Book!

The anti-sanitized version of the REAL Jehovah's Witness history as you have never seen before. The evidence is undeniable that we all have been taken and I dare you to read and see what conclusion you come to. And please share with everyone and anyone you can, even sending out emails to everyone in your address book.

Mind. Blown.

https://bklyn.newspapers.com/image/55300002/?terms=russell

• Landy
    Landy
    Do you write for the daily mail?
  • park ave boy
    park ave boy
    No I work at a talent agency in NYC. Why?
  • Watchtower-Free
  • park ave boy
    park ave boy
    I remember reading in the Proclaimers Book that the reason the Witnesses were tarred and feathered in Canada was because of their upright religious standing. It made them look as if they were innocent men trying to do gods will and preach! The newspaper proves that it was much worse than simply having some religious stand and preaching. They were radical anti-governmentalists spreading propaganda and lies throughout Canada and the US.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JWs were slightly persecuted at one time in Canada , the WTS used this as self assertive ploy to show that they were true Christians that were being persecuted just like the first era early Christians.

The reality is that the JWS were just preaching a falsely devised commercialized version of the Gospel made up by the Watchtower Publishing house, a tainted false Gospel.

The WTS used many constructed devised lies and supported them by exploiting bible scriptures as a means of verification..

The self identification by the WTS leaders as being selectively chosen by god was another posed lie to allure public interest.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

When it look likes fraud, it smells like fraud and it makes sound as fraud, you can fill in what it is.

It's no more then that.

G.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Rutherford was more like a commissioner, rather than judge. And even that is stretching it.
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

The Brooklyn Eagle has been snarky to the Watchtower ever since the Miracle Wheat trial. If I remember correctly (I might be wrong) they were in a quite gloating mood when they reported on the UN debacle over 90 years later.

LOL... My granddaddy was a NY newspaper man, and he had it in for Russell after Russell sued. I'm his great grand daughter and by gum I'm going to keep up the tradition!

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

I took me a year to research and finally grasp what an evil lying self serving cult they are. Check out Ricky G's vid on the Ravn Guiliani story = mind blown ! As to how much of it is true you be the judge, nothing surprises me with these guys anymore. Look up her FB she spoke about it again a week or two ago, very smart articulate woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ORDLBtVVB8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit