Yet another simimilar story.

by enlightened 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Loris
    Loris

Welcome

Yes indeed a familiar story, but no less traumatic as we each lived and survived our own chapter.

So glad you came out of it with your self respect and dignity intact. The human spirit is a wonderful thing.

Loris

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome, I'm glad your out and having a great life.

It's Nice to have another survivor on the board.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

WELCOME!!!

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy enlightened and welcome!

You've had a really rough time of it. But you're free now and sometimes that is the most important thing. Congratulations on finding what you're looking for.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome aboard enlightened! Great to meet you here.

Enjoyed your story too

Brummie

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome E nlightened !

Great choice of a screen name.

Tammy

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Enlightened,

I love experiences. This is good to share your story. We each have a survival story to tell and surely lurkers reading will relate to your experience. Thanks.

I'm with you as for as organized religion vs individual spirituality. The first is good for those who need it but it eventually impedes spiritual growth.

Jst2laws

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Welcome to the board enlightened!

• AS IF
    AS IF

YAY!! Isn't it great to be free!! Don't you just feel like a brand new person? With all your own thoughts and the "free will" that you were supposed to be able to exercise. Glad to have you here. Stick around it's a hoot!! Even if you don't post a lot like me, it's still great to read the posts and get encouragement from them. It also helps to put away a few ghosts, I find!!

AS IF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit