Circuit overseers wives.

by stan livedeath 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I remember two or three CO's wives who were on some herbal remedies and the cong. had to cough up the cost of them while they visited. If they did that at every cong., they must have gotten well over $100.00 a month. And that was thirty years or more ago.

The only CO and wife I ever liked was Harry Mitani and his wife. Great down to earth people.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

STAN LIVEDEATH:

They seemed nice enough to me but then again, other than the one time I may have been in a car group with one, I never spent any time around circuit overseer’s wives like other people on the forum may have.

I suppose I never really gave CO’s (or their wives) a second thought.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

COs and their book licker wife's were all simpletons. One would carry around a box VCR set of Faulty Towers to play at the host home. Don't get me wrong I like Faulty Towers but they are so simple thy can not see anything that can be considered R or has sex or violence.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

@mickbobcat

Maybe they liked

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

One that stayed with us was very nice, but without doubt totally batty ! She insisted on washing up for us, in the days before we had a Dishwasher, and she was useless at it. My wife had to do it again when she wasn't looking.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

We had a CO by the name of Don Moore back in the 60's. Cant recall his wife's name, but when she asked me about the girl I was engaged to at the time, she asked me if I'd also checked her record card. Oh well..

LOL, what a funny world the jws live in. What man on the entire planet is first attracted to the record card of a girl.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

The same man who checks out whether she empties the bins at the KH.

In days of yore some men used to look for women who could lift pigs. Ment she'd be ok with farm work.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Anna

I went for a girl who could lift something else. I did notice her level head and commitment to family. Still have her

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit