Remember that WT masturbation video? Who is the sign language person?

by FatFreek 2005 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Below are a few screen captures from the video to serve as a reminder of what he looks like. Below those will be a few captures from a weather forecaster now at our KARK TV (Arkansas). His name is Matt Peterson. Do you see any resemblance? Could he be the same person as the one in the WT video?

• whathappened
    whathappened
    There is an amazing resemblance!!!
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain
    Lol, what is this WT masturbation video? What am i missing here, i never heard of it? Can somone explain.
  • Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss
    Def not same person. I think his name is Freddy. Or something like that.
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    I'm gonna say it is a different person. Eyebrows definitely have a different shape
  • FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Dunedain: I'm sure someone will jump in with a link to that WT video that I'm certain has been a huge source of embarrassment to them. If not, I'll try to fetch it.

Len

• Listener
    Listener

Agree dropoffyourkeylee, the eyebrows are very different, it's not the same person.

You've got to be an awfully special person to allow the organization to use you in such a way as this masturbation video. Somehow I think that the TV presenter would not allow himself to be undermined in such a way. He'd be a laughing stock if viewers caught him doing such a presentation and the TV station would likely have a problem with it.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Here is a Youtube link to the 15 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur09dcX3et0

Len

• brandnew
    brandnew
    How do you say" squeeze one off" in sign language anybody?
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Yes....it's him !

Due to heavy budget cuts, he was laid off from Bethel and apparently the only work he qualified for was delivering weather related masturbation stories on KARK-TV News

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit