Governing Body of JW's - Bare-faced LIARS!

by The Fall Guy 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

w11 8/15 p. 22 Questions From Readers - “We thus have no way of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth; nor do we need to know. The Governing Body does not keep a list of all partakers.

See this - S-21-E Congregation's Publisher Record (2018-12).pdf

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6255453529964544/2019-elders-manual-whole-lot-more

Name:

Date of birth:

Male - Female ?

Date immersed:

Other sheep ?

Anointed ?

Elder?

Ministerial Servant?

Regular pioneer?

The GB would never lie to us - they're Christ's brothers. So was Satan! :)

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

Again.

I know. It took many years for a Red Flag to go up in my mind.

But when you drink the kool-aid you think the GB are doing what god wants and there is no chance of them being wrong.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

The Fall Guy:

Thanks for reminding me about that Fall Guy. I had forgotten they made that statement and you have refreshed my memory. "No way of knowing the number......yeah, right! Pack of liars!

Atlantis!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The gb/wt has never really been truly concerned about the 'so-call' anointed remnant. They don't give a sh*t about them even thought they taught for decades that the "anointed" were the ones that "gave us food at the proper time"! lol

Did the wt organization ever try to gather all the "anointed" together for a meeting in one place to seek jehober's spiritual guidance? Even though, for several decades, the number of so-called "anointed" was relatively small, only about 8,500, the borg never gathered them to draw out their collective "spiritual" knowledge or 'spirit directed' wisdom.

By contrast, the borg regularly used to gather the DO's, still gathers the CO's, Branch committee members and other "business" members of the organization to collect their "wisdom" on how to run the organization.

just saying!

• blondie
    blondie

While they may have congregation records info and send to the GB, declaring yourself anointed does not mean you are a "genuine" or "real" anointed in god's view. The WTS has no official way to cancel an anointed jw's self-proclaimed status even by df'ing them. The WTS/GB reasons that the Corinthian man that was df'd and reinstated did not revert to other sheep status when he was reinstated.

So only god knows, supposedly, and now Jesus. (2012 quote follows, extra WT so-called confirmation follows in rest of article)

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2012042?q=genuine+anointed&p=par#h=45

14. Why can we conclude that from the first century onward, there must always have been some genuine anointed Christians on earth?

14 In a parable, Jesus indicated that from the first century onward, there would always be some genuine anointed Christians on the earth. He compared them to “wheat” growing among “weeds.” (Matt. 13:30) Of course, we cannot say for certain which individuals or groups belonged to the anointed wheat class, but we can confirm that there have always been some who have courageously defended God’s Word and exposed the church’s unscriptural teachings. Let us consider a few examples.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1976167#h=1:0-12:553

Questions From Readers

● Can an anointed Christian who is disfellowshiped later be reinstated and still have the heavenly hope?

Yes, that is possible. Of course, in each case Jehovah God is the one to determine whether he will extend forgiveness.

The fact that this is possible is borne out by what we read in the apostle Paul’s letters to the Corinthian congregation. He wrote to Christians who had been anointed by holy spirit and given the hope of heavenly life. Paul addressed them as “you who have been sanctified in union with Christ Jesus, called to be holy ones.”​—1 Cor. 1:2; 15:49.

One of these anointed Christians began to practice fornication. When he evidently did not repent and stop his immorality, Paul directed the congregation to disfellowship him. (1 Cor. 5:1-5, 9-13) However, it seems that this disfellowshiped person thereafter did sincerely repent. He is understood to be the person whom Paul was referring to in his second letter when he advised the Corinthians to forgive and accept back the former sinner.​—2 Cor. 2:6-11; 7:8-13.

When that man was reinstated into the congregation, what was his hope? Had he lost the heavenly calling, and had his hope now been changed to everlasting life on earth? No, for the earthly hope is not, as it were, a second-chance prospect. Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham and multitudes of other persons of outstanding faith had the hope of eternal life on earth, but this was not because they failed to measure up to the heavenly calling. They simply did not live in the time when the heavenly calling was in process according to Jehovah’s will. (Heb. 10:19, 20) Comparable faith and integrity are required of all who will gain everlasting life, whether in heaven or on a paradise earth. A Christian who is anointed with holy spirit and made a joint heir with Christ must prove faithful to that calling if he is to receive eternal life at all.​—Rev. 2:10, 11; Phil. 3:8-14; Rom. 8:14-17. (continues further)

• sir82
    sir82

I don't see that that particular one is a lie.

Each congregation keeps track of who is "anointed" or not, but that information is not sent to Bethel. The information is kept at the congregation level but goes no further.

The GB lies about plenty of stuff, but your quote is not one of those lies.

• blondie
    blondie

thanks sir82 for condensing my response. I used to help the MS doing the cards and time (that's another story) and I asked about the anointed designation if they reported that to the WTS and was told the same that info is not sent to the headquarters.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy
    Doesn't the org get its "anointed statistics" straight from a congregation's records and the annual "roll-call" count of partakers at the memorial?
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

@ sir82

... not sent to Bethel ...

But with the "wordwide unique Watchtower Publisher ID" on their HUB they have a database with all JWs.

The videos about the Publisher ID have been leaked about 10 months ago:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6681723891875840/publisher-id-leaked-video-clip-1-4

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    Doesn't the org get its "anointed statistics" straight from a congregation's records and the annual "roll-call" count of partakers at the memorial?

The secretary forwards the total partakers figure to the Branch. No list is maintained in the congregation, nor at the branch level.

Hence the particular WT is right when it states that they don't have a list of partakers.

But with the "wordwide unique Watchtower Publisher ID" on their HUB they have a database with all JWs.

This is not yet implemented

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit