Center Parc Meeting Point Condemned by JWs Elders....

by nightwarrior 13 Replies latest jw friends

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Well maybe many in the US have not had the pleasure of the Center Parcs. Vacations. sub tropical, scantily clad people.. but here in the UK and Europe... we know all about them,...... especially if you are a JW...

Once a year, in fact the week just before Xmas, the JWs descend in hordes on the different Center Park locations dotted around the Uk - eg - Sherwood and Elvedon.

Well if you want to see JWs have a good time, book now! If you are an offspring of an elder - more fun is guaranteed, because your backside is always covered!!

Sherwood Forest Complex was a BIG NO NO for JWs a few years ago, but the JWs kept a coming - the disco was barred from JWs because only certain music was acceptable - so the DJ banned them LOL.

Elvedon - fights galore among the younger JWs - usually over girls - or boys!

One time are Elvedon we were chatting with a 'sister' who asked if we knew about a certain cong. which had been disbanded because of sexual antics among the elders, herself being included, in that she was at that time carrying the child of the PO!! The next year, at Center Parcs (we booked again) we saw her again, this time with her husband (not the father of the child) and MR NW asked how she was, and the husband came looking for a fight - touchy or what!! Why - because he thought all JWs wanted to bonk his wife - looking for sex!!

We went to Elvedon 3 yrs on the trot, and then got fed up with it - so we try to go at other times in the year so as to avoid the JWs.

I knew many that went to Sherwood Forest - and a cong I know, even rearranged a CO visit, because it clashed with the Center Parc Visit, and no elders would be 'home' that week.

If you want to see 'disfellowshipping' antics - go to Center Parcs - smoking - sex - fighting.. You name it, we have seen it.

Even the London Bethel suggested that JWs should not visit Center Parcs - all to no avail.....

So any of you had any experiences at Center Parcs.

Mrs Nightwarrior (of the mischievious class) LOL

• Latte
    Latte

Well!.....i'm truly shocked at these shenanigans.....

• Matty
    Matty

Whoa, I knew all about the CenterParcs thing and Witnesses but I didn't know about all that, if I did perhaps I wouldn't have refused to go all the time! Even when I was a faithful dub I wouldn't go on holiday with other Witnesses because even on congregation days out you have to be continually on your toes worrying about stumbling people!

• ballistic
    ballistic

And to think Simon was going to arrange a Centre Parks Apostfest!!! We could have been stumbled!

• SYN
    SYN

Apostates stumbled by Dubs?

Geesh, that would be something I'd pay to see...literally

• Englishman
    Englishman

It must be this that attracts 'em!

http://www.armage.demon.co.uk/nuff/venues/area/national/centerparcs.html

"There has been considerable confusion over the last few years about whether or not clothing is required in the sauna. I advise phoning to ask before you make a booking, and if they say "no", ask to speak to the manager. Staff have been known to get it wrong. If nothing else it will help to impress on them that it is important! Clothing is required for all other activities, including the Subtropical Swimming Paradise.

On 1 Dec 02 we heard that the Spa section of the Longleat information pack states that all sessions are now "Natural Choice." It goes on to explain - "you are free to be naked or not as you wish."

Englishman.
  • scotsman
    scotsman

The events i heard about at Centreparcs involved key parties with the lodge keys. You took a random key and got a random wife. Or was it a randy wife?

• Hamas
    Hamas

Haha ! Yeah I never went but I know loads of Witness families that go there every 3 times a year.

You ever heard of the WILSONS from AYLESTONE ? They are suckers for that place, their daughter said once to me that every year they go on a holiday of a lifetime at least once !

Here's me thinking that you can only get ONE holiday of a lifetime.

• Mutz
    Mutz

Elvedon Centre Parcs is not too far from me and I know a JW who works there. I know for a fact there was a lot of trouble over the Witnesses fighting and causing trouble. How fine it is for brothers to dwell in unity...... b*llocks!

• Simon
    Simon

We've been to a few Center Parcs ... obviously missed out on something though!

It's fairly typical for JWs to be badly behaved when they have any social events as they have the arrogant self-importance that justifies everything they do. Everyone else after all is beneath them so why should they show respect of people or property.

I've seen 'brothers' (used as examples from the platform) walking down the street drinking and throwing their empty beer cans in peolpes gardens.

Lots of fights ... maybe to do with the stunted emotional growth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit